“Enjoyable !”

Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hello to our value customer, I would like to inform to you that Alanis Coffee Deli Phú Quốc will be moving to Đà Lạt ( Lâm Đồng Province), and Alanis Coffee Đà lạt will lauching on the 1st Đéc 2018. Thankyou for all supports and we look forward to see you again in Đà lạt. Alain Nguyen
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Can’t say anything. Great food , nice atmosphere and perfect service. It’s not the Vietnam cuisine but staff are Vietnamese, they did well, good job guys. Keep going. Hope to see ya next trip. May be next year :)

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We went to this place after finding it on TA.
I must say that I tried much better pancakes in other parts of Vietnam and in other (more expansive) countries for 30-60k vnd (1-2 euro) less. Service was good, pancakes were good, but size of a portion and more importantly taste, are definitely not worth that money.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

After reading great reviews and finding out they were just a few doors up the road from our resort we headed up there with good intentions only the find a closed sign on the front door but could see a number of people sitting at a large table inside.
A lady emerged from inside and we asked if it was open or would it be open later today but her response was no to both?
Funny given the website said they were open.

Jenla1, Người quản lý at Alanis Coffee Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Peter
First, I'm apologize for the inconvenient . We have received many 1 star review since last 2,5 months after we moving to our Hotel ( Alanis Lodge).
1. We did stick the announcement on the wall in front of the shop to say that we moved to 96 Nguyen Trung truc street ( 1st floor of Alanis Lodge Phu Quoc), but i think the new shop owner the took it off.
2. We also contact to tripadvisor to update our new address but they took me over 2 months and 2 weeks, they requested to updated on our facebook page, and I also waiting for them, even the google map already pointed us to a new address but the tripadvisor still asking to wait for the facebook approved?? So we just got the updating 2 days ago!
Been working in hospitality for 26 years, more than anyone, I'm the one feel very bad when we can't update the address as quick as we wish.
And the people inside the shop when you come is totally not us, they are rent the house for buying a land in PQ.
So do you think with 1 star for rating, is it fair for us?
I even asked our guest who write the review please mention that we are moving to Alanis Lodge, so if you read the latest review you would know that.
Thanks again for your 1 star, Life is easy to make everyone in our shop feel bad just because your rating !
God bless you!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Went in for cover from the storm greeted by Alain absolute gent, had pancakes and coffee the best I have to say, probably the best we have ever eaten, even in London, def worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The cafe has moved to level 1 of the Alanis lodge on 96 nguyen Trung Truc street.

I had the well reviewed banana pancakes and they were great and my girlfriend had the seafood and papaya salad (gỏi đu đủ hải sản) it was a big serving and the squid was perfectly cooked.

Coffee was good too!