“Rain cover”

Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hello to our value customer, I would like to inform to you that Alanis Coffee Deli Phú Quốc will be moving to Đà Lạt ( Lâm Đồng Province), and Alanis Coffee Đà lạt will lauching on the 1st Đéc 2018. Thankyou for all supports and we look forward to see you again in Đà lạt. Alain Nguyen
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Went in for cover from the storm greeted by Alain absolute gent, had pancakes and coffee the best I have to say, probably the best we have ever eaten, even in London, def worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The cafe has moved to level 1 of the Alanis lodge on 96 nguyen Trung Truc street.

I had the well reviewed banana pancakes and they were great and my girlfriend had the seafood and papaya salad (gỏi đu đủ hải sản) it was a big serving and the squid was perfectly cooked.

Coffee was good too!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Good morning,
Very beautifull and sunny day so decided to go for the best ranked breakfast near my staying hotel,
After a motorbike ride of 5 minutes i found the place to be CLOSEEEEEEEED.

Jenla1, Chủ sở hữu at Alanis Coffee Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi Jacko M
Sorry for late reply your review, first, I apologize for the inconvenience caused for your visiting Alanis cafe, actually we moving the shop from 15 Feb 2018, and we also write the announcement that we moving to 96 Nguyen Trung Truc ( 1st floor our Alanis Lodge Phu Quoc) and hanged infront of the shop, but I think maybe the new house rental owner the removed it by some home, and also I did tried to update our new location on tripadvisor, I emailed them so many time and they need to wait for our facebook page relocated , so they will adjust after that, and as you know I have been waiting for them 3 months and I was so tired to email again and again, so finally they emailed me yesterday to inform that the new address will be update in next 48 hrs ( after 3 months). So certainly it's not our fault, I understand your situation , and if i were you I also feel the same, but is it fair for us when you just rated 1 point just because of this? I'm writing here not to ask you to remove this review or what else, but you know life is hard, don't just do whatever you don't like and to make the people get bad . So sorry again and god bless you .

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The bf and myself went here almost daily while in Phu Quoc. The vegan pancake is unreal. I’m now plotting how I can recreate this at home since I’ll be going through pancake withdrawals. Oh and the owner brought out some special green tea tofu for us to try and as a treat!! Check this place out.

1  Thank Jasmine K
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

If you’re missing your coffee from back home, this is a good place to go. The coffee is nice, and I’ve been here for my morning cappuccino three days in a row.
It’s a bit pricy for Vietnam - 60.000 dong for a cappucino.
I’ve also had their sweet banana pancakes (95.000 dong) twice. I’ve never had anything like them in my home country, and I’m not sure how they’re supposed to be, but they’re fine. A bit greasy and very sweet - so I guess they live up to their name :-)
100% recommendation of this place from me. Also a very nice owner indeed..