All reviewsquiet at nighthot showerwould definitely stay here againstayed hereair conditioningphu quoclieumotorbikevietnamaccommodationwifi
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for a couple of nights and the staff was amazing, they went out of their way to help us to get the best stay possible. It was a nice stay at a small charge.
I would recommend not to open the door for a long time because mosquitoes could enter.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I stayed here seven days in December and enjoyed ever day. The staff is super friendly my room was clean and very comfortable the beach and several restaurants are within walking distance. The hostel is far enough off of main streets to be quite at night but you will be awaken at about 4:30 A.M. by the roosters. They have a nice communal table where you can meet and chat with fellow travelers. I had a great stay here and have no complaints and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing place in the city, hidden in a small alley which makes it be surrounded by nature despite of being just 4 minutes walking from one of the main streets. They also have motorbikes for 150000 VND per day.

The best thing about this place is the staff since they do everything in their hands to make you feel like home. Thanks for everything Vicky!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karlacaxitopan
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Again and again I come to Phu Quoc and again and again I stay in BeHome! Why? Because I feel good here! The staff is like a family to me, extremely helpful and kind! The rooms very clean with good air conditioning, and good bed! Hot water and TV available! Great rooms all with private bath! Thanks for the great time! I'll be back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Very easy but neat rooms. It's not a place where you stay a whole day but you can use the pool of Be Home 3 (we didn't do, we just booked our last 3 nights in 3). We stayed for 4 nights and it was just great. Luong is so nice and he will recommend a lot of things to do. We rented for 3 days a motorbike and they were very chill about is. Breakfast is nice if you don't forget to order it the night before ;).
The place is so quiet and a little uphill close to the nightmarket and other nice eatery's.
Great place for dog and cat lovers.

Jelle & Lieselot