All reviews phu quoc dirt track buffet breakfast little things night market pho nice resort bungalow sea beach sand construction
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service! The staff was very attentive and engaging. Right on the beach and nice clean bungalows with patios. Probably 3.5 stars due to the construction and is being close to it. Rented scooters for the trip and they were affordable if a little rickety.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jacob D
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Best resort in Phu Quoc. Excellent service - amazing if it rains. Clean and comfortable rooms. Loved the big restaurant at beach side. My trip was for my birthday and the personal was always very kind and respectful. Great restaurant and food's taste.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel was spread out on a beautiful property near to the beach, allowing relaxing walks. The large and comfortable room was luxurious with dubbed in the door steps where we could see birds and butterfly watch and enjoy the glorious view. The restaurant was lovely, open air and overlooking the lush vegetation and also the beach in the background. Spending time at the zaccuzi pool in the evening.in the morning the regular pool was very refreshing. Service at the hotel was very friendly and professional. It was a wonderful location for romance as well as time with friends or family. Highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2017

This resort was great. From the lounge chairs on the beach, to the sitting area outside of my room, everything was great. The staff and management were the icing on the cake. So helpful and always ready to answer questions and suggest things to do in the area without trying to sell you a tour. Every night I would have my white wine while I watched the sunset and they always had my wine perfectly chilled and ready to go. I was so sad when it was time to leave. I will be back next time I visit Phu Quoc.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank crockettrocket
Paris Beach R, General Manager at Paris Beach Village Phu Quoc, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Dear crockettrocket,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I'm sure they enjoyed taking care of your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I'm looking forward to having you again in our hotel and I'll make sure to join your wine nights next time you come back. Take care....we will be waiting for you!

All the best,
MF

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Paris Beach is a no-nonsense hotel on the island of Phu Quoc in the Gulf of Thailand just off the shore of Cambodia; however, it is Vietnamese. The bungalows are nestled in a garden setting. The hotel is located on Long Beach, great for swimming and walking on the beach. There are VIP rooms in the main building, some of which have wonderful views of the water.
Breakfast is included. The restaurant has an amazing selection with Vietnamese fresh spring rolls and pizza being exceptionally good. People of adjacent hotels are drawn by the extensive menu especially the BBQ. While there is a large restaurant area most guests prefer to eat on the strip of tables and chairs that look out onto the Gulf.
For those who do not want to lounge on the beach there is a very nice pool Staff is helpful. There is construction going on all around the hotel. Phu Quoc is growing by leaps and bound. The construction noise in not much of a distraction and the workers are not using loud noise-making equipment.

Room Tip: I suggest people stay in the VIP room of VIP 5- great view