All reviews phu quoc dirt track buffet breakfast recommend this resort night market nice resort pho bungalow sea beach island sand construction ben
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Positives: Resort was not modern but clean and well maintained. In an ideal location. All the staff very eager to help and very friendly.
Great pool with zacuri facility. My whole family enjoyed their one week vacation a lot.
The food in the restaurant was cooked according to our taste. I wish if they can improve the timing of getting the order. I would rate 8 out of 10.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Paris Beach R, General Manager at Paris Beach Village Phu Quoc, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Greetings Raymon F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are so glad that your whole family found our hotel a good place to stay, and that you enjoyed the food at our restaurant. We will try to improve the timing of getting the order and to making the service fast. Do let us know if you're family are traveling to Phu Quoc again soon.

All the best,
MF

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I stayed here for 6 nights at the beginning of the year. Unfortunately there is a lot of construction work taking place. Of course Paris beach has no control over this, but it can impact on your stay. The food and staff here are great ! The rooms could do with some TLC and if that was to happen and the construction was all finished I would return again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank bertieboy01
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I loved this resort, the access to beach was surreal. The beach house restaurant had amazing ambience. They had amazing breakfast buffet. The resort had a whole holiday felling. Hospitality & service was undoubtedly good. Overall I had a relaxed time in Phu Quoc and in this resort with excellent food.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Un D,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Everything is so nice because we have the best guests, we are just here to help with whatever you need. I 'm looking forward for your next stay.

All the best,
MF

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This is a terrible place in the middle of a construction area. Maybe it used to be good, but now it is actually hell on earth. Where ever you go, dont go here! Havent got one positive thing to say about this dodgy place!!

Date of stay: December 2016
6  Thank Ruklakari
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Lots of construction going on around the resort which was very disruptive especially early in the morning. Room was comfortable but there was some type of critter in roof space maybe rat or possum. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was ok.

• Trip type: Travelled with family