All reviews phu quoc dirt track buffet breakfast little things night market pho nice resort bungalow sea beach sand construction
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I have read many mixed reports about Paris beach and some I can understand and others I can't fathom. we spent 3 fabulous nights there and couldn't of been happier, the staff were amazing and so friendly. The food was great inc the full buffet breakfast. The restaurant opened straight out onto the beach where we spent our afternoons :) my partner even proposed to me on that beach so it holds extra special memories for me :). The building site next door Is obviously an eyesore and unfortunately blocks the beach views from their beach front bungalows but it didn't really bother us as they didn't start early and we hardly heard them, Vietnamese building sites are somewhat quieter than our western ones :) lol and who needs a view from your room when you have the whole ocean available from the terrace whilst sipping on a cocktail :) And to be honest they gave us prior notice of this inconvenience and gave us the option to relocate if we wanted. we chose to stay and are glad we did.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank divagirrl
Reviewed 16 March 2012

We loved it. It's where I chose to propose to my beautiful girlfriend.
The beach view from the room no longer exists but it didn't matter because with a location like this the room is the last place you want to be.
The prices are fantastic the island itself offers loads to see and do.
But one of the best things was just lazing in the warm water watching the sun set.
Staff are fantastic and very accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Taldygal
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We spent 5 nights at Paris Beach in February 2012 at the end of our tour of Vietnam. Great place and location (and cheap). If you are after something a bit removed, yet only a 5-10min stroll (along the beach) to the main section of bars/restaurants/etc then this is the place. Staff are friendly, our bungalow was nice and clean and really, they should be listed in the "on the beach" section as they are, on the beach! The beach along this strip is idylic and the sunsets amazing. The staff are friendly and helpful. We had such a great, peaceful and relaxed stay after all the bustle of touring Vietnam - a great way to cap off a great holiday.

One piece of advice - their restaurant/bar billing system is a bit slow and from what i could tell, disorganised - we paid as we went (for peace of mind) and had no issues but understand others have had when they've charged to the room and paid every couple of days or so or at the end of the trip - much easier to keep track if you pay as you go.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank WomaninConstruction
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We stayed for eight nights and really had a great stay here. The restaurant is excellent, the best food we got during our vacation in Vietnam, and the staff is very helpful and kind. In addition, the owner Hà helped us a lot and made us feel like home. Overall, the hotel is very quiet and relaxing. We would love to come back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Recently stopped in the Paris Beach resort for 9 nights,yes its a little run down but for the price we paid we were reasonable happy.Bungalow ok (something similar to what you would get in Greece 10 years ago) food not bad,drinks prices around the same price as other nearby bars.Our problem came about because of what the manageress claimed that we we had an outstanding food/drinks bill from a couple of nights previous that I had not paid.The sum outstanding was for around 460,000 dong (around £14).
Now each morning I would be given my bill from the previous day,so I could not see how I owed money for a couple of days back.The sum involved is no big deal, and I certainly had no intention of getting something for nothing.I challenged the bill but was told that that was what I owed.Because we still had 4 nights left and not wanting to let a small amount of money spoil the rest of our holiday I paid up.
So if you do do stop there make sure you pay each day for any outstanding drinks etc

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple