Complesso il Gorello(Saturnia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$102
B&B 8380 - Saturnia Terme(Saturnia)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$83
Tellus Hotel Saturnia(Saturnia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$159
Vignagrande Agriturismo(Saturnia)(Great Value!)
US$114
B&B il Giardino Etrusco(Saturnia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
  • Free Internet
La Sede di Carlo(Saturnia)(Great Value!)
US$96
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Orbitz.com
    1,345 results
    All reviewsterme di saturniathermal poolsspa golfsulfur smelllove this placeweather was perfecthealth benefitsrooms are nicedegrees celsiusspent two dayscold waterrocky bottomtravel agentgreat restaurantpool areamany yearsskin
    Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Fantastic hotel, fair service and great location, but we were not prepared of the stink of their sulphur pool which is placed just in front of the restaurant. Even at our room we had the "joy" of this stink, which made the air unbearable. Besides that the room was on top of the bar (piano bar) where they played until after midnight. When we told the hotel we wanted to check out after one night stay, they charged us full price, even though we had made a special offer price for four nights at first. This is well within their rights, but probably not good customer service. We will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
    3  Thank dwoldike
    DirezioneHotelTerme, General Manager at Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear dwoldike,
    I was very sorry to learn from your review how disappointed you were with your recent stay here at Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort, particularly i was very surprise about it due to the start of your comment on Tripadvisor " Fantastic hotel, fair service and great location".
    Regarding the location of your room and the music till midnight I'm sorry but I'm sure that if you were asking to my team at the Front Desk to be moved to another room because the music for sure they were helping you about it.
    About the smell as you mentioned come from our sulphur water which is very healty and people come here to benefit and enjoy it. I'm sure after second day you get used to the smell but you decide to leave in advance.
    Regarding our cancellation policy as you also mention it was our right and due to our pick season we could not waive the charge.
    I have brought all of your comments and the details of your stay to the attention of the relevant departments, who will in turn look into the various issues you have mentioned to ensure that our 5-star quality services and standards are constantly maintained.
    Thank you for having dedicated your time to write your review and I hope that you will however chose to return to Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort in the near future so that we may provide the unforgettable stay we are renowned for.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

We were very excited about concluding our 2 week Italy trip here since it was essentially a giant spa. We walked around the grounds while wearing bath robes. We definitely made the most out of the natural hot spring pool. The breakfast was amazing. They had actual honey comb where the honey would drop onto a bowl. I grabbed a part of the honey comb and put it on my yogurt with fruits and it was amazing. The room was very comfortable also.

It was the perfect place to conclude our 2 week Italy tour since we got to finally relax after walking everywhere!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
    DirezioneHotelTerme, General Manager at Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Dear Iflipboarderl,

thanks a lot for your kind review, we are happy to see you have had a good stay with us and hope your Terme di Saturnia experience was up to your expectations.

I'm glad to see you appreciated the friendliness of our staff and the quality of food and sleep.

In case you may have also some suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
    We all look forward to seeing you again in South of Tuscany and remain at your complete disposal for any information, assistance or reservation, you may require.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Just enjoyed a fabulous week end with our friends. Good restaurant, beautiful rooms and relaxing luxurious surroundings. Nice is the huge natural sulphur hot spring pool where you can laze. Certainly well think of returning.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Carlycarrais,

thanks a lot for your kind review, we are happy to see you have had a good stay with us and hope your Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort experience was up to your expectations.

We all look forward to seeing you again in here in South of TUscany and remain at your complete disposal for any information, assistance or reservation, you may require.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I went to this Spa resort for a long weekend with my Mother.
    I loved the setting and the atmosphere, The room was spacious and had all of the amneties you would expect for a five star hotel - the only down side was the carpeted floor which for me could be replaced with a more modern flooring.
    Their SPA center did not offer some of the main Massage treatments i would expect including the hot stone massage. I was left dissapointed. The therapist was not friendly at all and did not collaborate. and So i decided to skip the SPA all together and enjoy the outdoor facilities of which the hot springs which I loved.
    The Hotel structure is huge - with Golf fields and other , immersed in Tuscany's natural scenes. We opted for a sightseeing tour to visit the main towns near Saturnia (Location of the hotel) and so through the hotel we arranged for the tour. We were left really puzzled. The private tour consisted in a chauffeur who dropped us to the historic towns not knowing anything or even able to provide us tickets for the most important sights to visit. We decided to take charge the second day and drove ourselves to the sights and it was much better I have to say.
    Before leaving we brought this incident to the attention of the floor manager to which he apologized and gave us an extra 1/2 a day free of charge stay to which we appreciated.

Other than that I would recommend it as a weekend gateway if you are located in The Lazio or Tuscany Region.

A word of Advice: Try to avoid the summer season because the outdoor gets full of these large Mosquito flies that sting you everywhere across your body. and the repellent doesn't seem to work.

Room Tip: Their rooms are spacious and quite and since its two floors only - with our without a view will not make much of a difference.
    • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Dear Samarsaleh

Thank you for taking the time to tell your stay in Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
    At Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort, one of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future events.
    We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.
    All the best

Reviewed 30 December 2015

The SPA is nice, the area is fantastic, the size of the external pool and temperature of the water is great, especially in the winter.
    But that is where the good points end.
    Rooms are getting really old. Hard to justify the price tag. For the same price or less you can stay in much more luxurious SPA hotels in Tuscany. Also in common areas the level of maintenance is not adequate.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple