Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

We were staying in this property from 26 to 28 july in 4 (2 adults, 1 infant, 1 child). Apartment we had was located on the second floor with inside view. Apartment was spacious, clean and really very nice. There is nothing negative to say about as we were really satisfied with it. We booked halfboard too. Breakfast was ok, nothing exceptional but it was enough choice. During all the stay we had allocated one table were 2 children chairs were ready for us. First dinner was a grill made in inside atrium and was pretty nice. It was a singer singing during the evening and we had a great time. Second dinner was buffet, it was ok. I really love many options for children. Inside and outside playground. Wellness is nice. One inside pool, water round 32 degrees C. And now some really weak points. Reception staff is not really helpful. In guide book they have in lobby there are some places you should visit once staying here. There are two farms stated. I asked which one would be better to visit. Receptionist doesn't even know there are farms around. When I asked for massage she send me to wellness to ask. She was not able to call and ask for availability. As we were ready to go outside I didn't wanted to lose time going to wellness. When we came back to the hotel it was impossible to book massage as it was completely booked. But the real dissapointment was our departure day. One we checked out we wanted to visit the pool for a while before leaving. Receptionist said we need to pay extra as we are no more clients of the hotel. As DOSM of international hotel chain I am travelling a lot but it never ever happend to me. This is a huge fail as I've just left there 340€ for 2 nights.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2018

Well, there are more negatives than positives, sadly. There was an unpleasant smell of cigarettes in the lobby most of the times. And it is a wellness hotel!! The room had the nasty stains on the wall and a curtain had some oily stains too. Not to mention the carpet! A big monster (air-condition unit) squeezed in the corner. Definitely not to a 4* standard. However, very comfortable bed and pillows allowed us to have a very nice first night sleep. Not so lucky on the second night with a drunk couple next door making noise still at 1 am. Even with the staff being friendly and lovely, I will not be returning to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marta T
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I have visited this hotel with my Family including 2 kids (4 months & 2,5 years old). We stayed in Apartment standard (2 rooms), it offered enough space for all of us even when kids were sleeping in the afternoon and evening. We also enjoyed possibility to sit on the balcony with the glass of wine after hot summer day and enjoy fresh air in the evenings - as thanks to the location temperature here decreases to around 20 degrees Celsius in the evening and even less during the night. Unfortunately the standard Apartment balcony has only hotel atrium view.

Staff
- all was fine, besides rooms cleaning service (details below)

Room details
- nice rooms, also Internet connection was very good, beds were comfortable
- even we have 2 small kids and anyhow we received a room on 2nd floor even that elevator is not working (and to fix it will take longer time)
- we had a problem with a room cleaning service. We asked on reception if we can get room cleaning done in the morning times as in the afternoon our kids are sleeping. On reception they said it's not a problem, but seems it was a problem as both times we had to demand at lunch time on reception to get our room cleaned, as it was not done till then as promised.

Wellness
- Great availability and never too many people thanks to long opening hours - from 8:00 till 21:00
- Pool was good for swimming as well as for relax
- We did not try the saunas (but noticed info that salt sauna is out of order during our stay).

Price:
Accommodation packages are available at reasonable price, we went for 4 nights "Family stay" package in the Standard Apartman including wellness access, 2x bowling, 2x biliard and 2+2 massage for 700 Eur.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

At the first view this hotel makes an impression of luxury hotel, but there were a few little things which in the end ruined this image. First of all my room was not made up after first night which is, according to me, absolutely unacceptable in this kind of hotel and the price. Wellness was closed during my entire stay, but there was no information about it in the booking confirmation. It wouldn't change my decision to stay in this hotel as I didn't plan visiting it but would make me believe that the hotel plays a fair game with their guests. For 2 days water was shut down due to maintenance a few hours around noon and at night which was bearable, but again if I was informed upon arrival or if I would find this information not only at the leaflet in the elevator but maybe a letter in the room together with complementary bottle of water like in many hotels I stayed before I would believe a bit more that the hotel management cares about guests and their enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017

This was our second visit after after 3 years and even I think this is still great hotel, some things have gone the wrong direction.
The restaurant is still very good, having tasty menu and very helpful staff. We also appriciate the kids corner,
If you change the house keeping and make some small repairs, it would be great again.
we have found diapers on the balcony, which was left by the guest before us, and during our stay, the house keeper did not notice !. and there are small things on the wall, that should be repaired or change tile near pool, or make the wellness working properly.

Date of stay: November 2017