“Lovely traditional Turkish food!”
Review of Gezi Park

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Turkish / Mediterranean Cuisine. Fully Licenced
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great little Turkish restaurant with a good atmosphere. Lovely staff who are very accommodating and everything I've tried to date has been very tasty.

2  Thank aycizzle

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on Friday night and the place was packed. We could sense the waiting staff were very busy when we arrived but we were seated after a few minutes and table service was efficient even though it was busy.
The food and service were very good, definitely no room for dessert. The complementary olives could be bit nicer and maybe some hummus but otherwise everything was good.

2  Thank theonelikefranco
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a couple of times now and I would highly recommend. We came here last night and I must say the service was really good. My wife ordered something which she did not like the look of, however they offered to make something else for her at no extra cost which was very generous and much appreciated.

The food is really good quality and the portions a good size, and all at a very decent price too. One of the best Turkish restaurants in the area, I would recommend.

2  Thank Jag C
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I normally come here once a week to enjoy the excellent lunch menu that they provide from Monday to Friday for just £9.95.

The menu has multiple choices for all the tastes. I have tried several starters and main dishes and they are all very tasty, and the portions are huge. They also give you bread with some dips, so you definitely don't leave the restaurant hungry!

The staff is very well-trained by the owner, as they are all very polite, friendly and very efficient.

See you soon.

2  Thank Antonio M
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We use this place quite frequently for its £9.95 lunch which is very good value, so far all our selections have been excellent

4  Thank holidaylover00