“The best Turkish food in Wanstead!”
Review of Otto Restaurant

Otto Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Redbridge
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Having eaten here on several occasions I can confidently say this is the best Turkish restaurant in Wanstead, maybe one of the best overall restaurants too! I highly recommend the Special Beyti.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just been to Otto in Wanstead for the 2nd time and enjoyed another fabulous meal with delicious Turkish wine, highly recommend!
Turns out the owner is from the village in Turkey we happen to be visiting next month, so has given us plenty of top tips and will also see if any of his friends & family will be local to help us while we're there!! Such amazing kindness

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Have been to Otto on many occasions and always delivers. The food is fantastic - hummus with lamb, grilled prawns, lamb shank particular favourites. Desserts also top notch, had the kalamdibi (approx spelling) last visit, its like a turkish creme brulee, tastes glorious. The drinks are a bit pricy, but I am quibbling. Table without reservation on weekend nights is not happening, you have been warned.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Ottos for the first time on a busy Friday night. Not long after we had sat down we received complementary bread and hummus which was very tasty. For mains we ordered the chicken shish which was absolutely delicious! We have been meaning to try Ottos for a while and now realise what we have been missing. For afters my wife had the cheese cake which was light, creamy and was a pastry base, whilst I had the baklava which was lovely. By now I was on a roll with all things Turkish so had a Turkish coffee to finish. Overall a lovely, tasty meal. Like other comments people have made, the service at Ottos was excellent, and I mean excellent. Very welcoming and helpful, attentive but not intrusive. There always seemed to be someone around if you needed anything. A fantastic restaurant and we will definitely be going back. Get down there!

1  Thank blakey149
Reviewed 11 March 2018

My friends and I decided to return back to Otto's Friday evening after a year or so and so glad we did. The food was absolutely delicious, beautifully presented, great portions and we felt definitely vastly improved and so much better quality from our last visit. The staff looked after us very well, nothing was too much trouble and we had a really fabulous evening! I would also say the prices were excellent and very reasonable too. Thank you Otto's - we will be returning again soon.

1  Thank Gwendoline M