“Beautiful House in great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 47 reviews

Reviews from our community

Aims1991
Horley, United Kingdom
“Beautiful House in great location ”
Reviewed 17 August 2020 for a stay in October 2019

I stayed here for 2 weeks in October 2018 and again in 2019. The house has everything you need including amenities like the washing machine, bbq and full kitted kitchen .
All rooms are en-suite and a great size, and it has a nice garden to relax and eat in. There is a small pool in the garden and also a lovely shared pool and tennis court opposite, we also made good use of the beach club passes which is for the fairmont about 5 minutes walk away, a great place for sundowners watching the sunset.
The location is close to the local supermarket and also restaurants and bars including 1st and 2nd street which is great for Sunday Karaoke! I cannot wait to stay here again when I next return to Barbados.

Date of stay: October 2019
zachwilli...
“Full marks. 5 out of 5. Couldn’t be happier with outcome.”
Reviewed 29 October 2019 for a stay in October 2019

A fantastic and immaculate house. Ideal location, so close to the beach and grocery store. Couldn’t be happier with everything related to our 2 week holiday. The weather was excellent despite ‘hurricane season’, great bars, turtle swimming and with a pool and tennis court within the gated complex, there is something for everyone. Heather was easily contactable and the cleaner mid week was smoothly organised and did a great job. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2019
Sean A
“The gift that keeps on giving!”
Reviewed 29 September 2019 for a stay in June 2019

It was my 4th time to Barbados and my 4th stay at Porters gate. I think that tells you all you need to know! The gift that keeps on giving just gets better every time!

In terms of location you can’t get much better, the beach is a matter of meters away and the local shops around a few minutes drive! Not to mention harbour lights and St Lawrence gap which are around 30 minutes away. The beach club we had access to is only a few minutes drive and is probably the best beach I have visited or likely to ever visit! It’s not often you get to see baby turtles hatch and make their way to the sea it was a special moment! The staff are friendly the food is great and there is a host of water sports!

The house itself has everything you need and more. It is modern. Clean and tidy, the bedrooms and bathrooms are beautiful! It has an outdoor plunge pool and bbq along with a communal swimming pool and tennis courts! You probably wouldn’t need to leave but I would certainly recommend a visit down to Oisin's or the local karaoke which takes place every Sunday night!

If you are planning to go to Barbados then look no further! Porters gate has everything you need and more! Perfectly for families and friends and offers everything you could dream of an more! The owners are amazing and always there to help with questions and recommendations!

It is a shame I can only give 5 stars as It deserves so many more! Thank you again for a fab holiday and letting us stay in your beautiful home!

Cruiser23...
“Perfect!! You have to stay here!!!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2019 for a stay in June 2019

A massive thank you to the owners of this amazing house!
The location is amazing - 2 minute walk from our exclusive beach and a few minutes drive from all the shops. This was the 3rd time i have stayed at 4 Porters Gate and it is quite simple perfect. Everything is so modern and clean and tidy. We made good use of the kitchen and the outside pool.

The beach we had access to was simply stunning - picturesque!
I would 100% recommend this house if you are planning a visit to Barbados - I will most definitely be staying here again on my next visit!

Thank you again for letting us stay in your beautiful home. It really does make the holiday very special.

Until next time.. :)

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
DFL
Essex
“Perfect”
Reviewed 30 June 2019 for a stay in June 2019

I have just come back from a short but very sweet stay at 4 Porters Gate.

I have stayed in Barbados many times over the last 20 years and this has to be my favourite base. Porters Gate is ideally located and number 4 met our needs and expectations in every way.

The outside area is great for relaxing and the inside is tastefully decorated. The beds are probably the most comfortable I have encountered away from my own.
The bedroom balconies were great for an early morning read and a cuppa in the sun. The en suites are a great size and the showers work well.

The housekeeper, Paulette, is a lovely and friendly lady.

Heather was the most amazing host and was always there to help me with my (probably annoying) questions

The beach is just a short stroll away, and Holetown is easily accessable either by foot or by bus.

Two of my favourite West Coast locations, The Colony Club bar for sunset drinks, and The Lone Star restaurant, are around a 10 minute stroll.

The complex has a good sized, clean pool and is quiet and relaxing.

I would not hesitate to come again to number 4, and would be confident in recommending this place to anyone.

Thanks Heather and Mark for all of your help and patience and for a lovely stay in a lovely place.

Date of stay: June 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.