“Happy guest”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nina S
“Happy guest”
Reviewed 15 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Heaven on Earth!

This is an efficient review as the number of characters is limited but I could go on and on about these accommodations and your host, Tony.
The Panthera Terra apartments are located in a quiet, family friendly, safe neighborhood filled with welcoming Aunties and Uncles located just steps to the most beautiful beach in the world. The white sands and turquoise waters are usually still and clear for as far as the eye can see.
Tony will welcome you with a SPOTLESS home absolutely filled with every amenity, big and small, to make you feel at home. He is ALWAYS easy to find and ready to help whether you require directions, information, water activities, fresh towels or an interesting conversation about pretty much anything regarding Barbados.
It is truly paradise! Action

18 Sep 2018
Thanks Nina,it was a pleasure to have you and your family,it was action packed from the time you arrived because that's what you wanted and here I strive to deliver,you probably were happy to return home for a rest,thanks again for your support and looking after the place as well as you did.
Tony
Dione C
“Fell in love”
Reviewed 23 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I'm a Barbadian and I was extremely impressed by the level of service from Tony. I felt proud to see him pridefully showcase his home and our island. I gained new appreciation for Barbados. We stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment and I was in awe. The balcony added a touch to the accommodations that made me feel that I was living my best life (the view is everything and there is nothing like watching the sun set from here or stepping out to catch a sweet breeze with a cold glass of mauby). The neighborhood is quiet and well maintained.
I have stayed in other rentals on the island, but there has never been the level of service that was experienced here. There is nothing better than an owner who is willing to extend themselves to ensure satisfaction from their guests...without impinging on their privacy.
I could go on because I was completely enthralled and plan on seeking availability for next year.
The stay made my trip even more meaningful and I fell in love with my homeland all over again!
Thank you again Tony for all you do!!

12 Sep 2018
Thanks very much Dione C,your review says it all beautifully,enough to make a guy blush,but of of course you wouldn't notice with my skin color.
IkeD
Toronto, Canada
“Great location, excellent host!”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

For us, Panthera Terra was an almost perfect vacation rental spot on the West Coast.

Upon arrival, our apartment was immaculate and Anthony Ifill, the Owner/Manager went over the orientation thoroughly and then walked us to the beach to familiarize us.

The building itself is new and apartments have been personally designed by Tony with the vacationer’s comfort in mind. All the furnishings, bed, mattresses, furniture, utensils and cutlery, in fact everything, was of high quality. Tony spent some time living in Europe and has incorporated the best ideas in his dream project - sufficient lighting, ample water pressure and excellent wifi. The additional touches were exquisite. For instance, there were two large lantern flashlights in the unit in case of a power failure. As seniors, we loved the thought that had gone in providing a list of phone numbers for police, ambulance and local medical centre etc. all prominently posted on the kitchen cabinet.

We ended up staying in the one bedroom and also the three bedroom units and all had large bathrooms with dispensers for soap, shampoo, conditioners, a welcome luxury after a day at the Alleyne’s Bay beach, which is one of the best on the island. We loved that the beach was just a 2 minutes’ walk, so we usually returned to the apartment for a healthy lunch and went right back to beach for the afternoon snooze. Best of all, Tony provided large luxury beach towels and also chairs at the beach.

On the secure property grounds, we could relax on the hammock, lounge chairs, picnic benches or take a dip in outdoor Jacuzzi tub, while using the gas BBQ to make supper.

Tony gives lessons in water sports and my wife and I, who are not swimmers, were able to snorkel in 20 feet of sea…it only happened because he is an excellent instructor, having spent most of his life in the waters in the vicinity of the Panthera house.

The neighbourhood is safe and quiet– quite a few of the residents are in fact members of the extended Ifill family and very friendly.

It is hard not to use superlatives about the Panthera Terra as our own stay was awesome. Tony is an exceptional host; nothing was too difficult for him to do for his guests. We had booked for a week and then extended for an extra 10 days. As a matter of fact, we have booked ourselves at Panthera for 6 weeks next year.

One word of advice - this is a very well-maintained property and Tony puts his heart into keeping it that way. We think, as his guests, we should also respect it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Sep 2018
Thank you Ike,and also I would like to extend that to say thanks also for your newly confirmed booking in 2019.
Stephen A
Bedlington, United Kingdom
“5 star apartments”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Stayed here for two weeks as part of a party of 11.
Superbly finished accommodation with fantastic amenities. Situated a stones throw from the best beach on the island. Good transport links to local town and restaurants.

The owner Tony will cater for all of your needs. From getting you a hire car to giving you water skiing lessons he's your man.
Nothing was to much trouble.

Highly recommended

Steve

17 May 2017
Hello Steve,
Thank you very much for your lovely review,It was my pleasure to have you come stay and to look after you,your wife and your mates,thanks again.
Tony.
mavism801
Bridgetown, Barbados
“Beautiful property in an excellent location”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I met Tony the owner through my daughter, Nykita, who made the booking to use the three bedroom apartment for her wedding day and the wedding night.

Tony made our stay there wonderful. He is honest, reliable and was willing to help in whatever way he could.

The place itself it welcoming, warm and very inviting. The finishes are high end and the whole experience with her and Tony caused me to book the upstairs area for her wedding shower.

This too was a wonderful experience, the true test of a person's character at times is when they are inconvenienced. Tony chipped into to help the girls get the place ready for the shower as we were all running later than we arranged with him. He sought to make the day as special as it turned out to be. We had the bridal shower on Sunday February 26th and used the property the following weekend for the wedding preparations.

If you are looking for a wonderful experience in a beautiful and peaceful location try Panthera. Tony is a wonderful and accommodating owner.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Mar 2017
Thanks very much Mavis,it was both a pleasure and an honor to be part of such a special time.
Thanks again.
Tony
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing