Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$10
Expedia.comUS$111
Priceline
eDreamsUS$112
All reviews indian restaurant air con self catering minute walk pool view the west coast of barbados relaxing holiday a quiet residential area lovely pool staff are very friendly and helpful well equipped kitchen large bedroom fridge freezer bar and restaurant laid back beautiful island nearest beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

I was in quarantine so was put in the building next to the main hotel. Rooms are large but need redecorated. I was bitten extremely badly at night by insects as there isn’t proper fitting nets on the windows and doors. Room service was extremely slow but the Indian restaurant was really tasty.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2021

When we arrived on the Island of Barbados in late December / 2020, we booked a 3 night stay at the All Seasons Resort as our mandatory quarantine location. The Resort is very nice, well maintained and with a very good atmosphere. The rooms are ample size as we booked a deluxe room with a small kitchenette. During the quarantine, other than going out for our COVID-19 test, we were not allowed to leave our room due to government regulations. We therefore did not have the opportunity to enjoy the pool, the other recreation facilities or dine in restaurant. The food was delivered to our room, as ordered from the menu and the food and service was excellent. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. All around an excellent stay, even though only for 3 nights. Would highly recommend the All Seasons Resort.

Room tip: A great, quiet location, large rooms, but you will have to walk to shopping and the beach.
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel friendly staff Celia was so extremely helpful could do enough for us as a family the Area of the hotel is great close to restaurants supermarket and lime grove shopping Center! we had a lovely time! we will definitely go back

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2020

I stayed here for a week, during which I underwent compulsory quarantine for 3 nights. I booked a standard room, which is one of the old bungalows across the road from the reception area. The hotel is fine if you're not planning on staying in your room very often. And the staff are all quite friendly. But if you are planning on doing so, as much as I did, here's what you need to be aware of:

1. My room was FILLED with mosquitoes, and I got bitten to death. It got to a point where as soon as I got out of the shower I would need to spray myself with mosquito spray to minimise the damage. I never left my door open and I closed these "windows" as much as I could (they're not real windows, they're glass panels you can adjust to let in air and no matter what you do, they will never be closed all the way. There are security grills fixed on the windows.) There are actually plenty of geckos inside the room but it didn't help the mosquito situation. As this is my first time in Barbados/the Caribbean, I assumed this was just how things were around here -- that there are mosquitoes inside. It wasn't until I came out of quarantine and went to a friend's house in the area that I realised you can be inside a home/ even outside a home in the garden and not for the whole place to be filled with mosquitoes. In fact, I have now moved to stay in an AirBnB near the beach, where I have left my windows open all day and into the night and there is not a single mosquito in sight. I did see a Rentokil truck on site at one point but obviously, something has gone very wrong here for the situation to be so out of hand. I can count close to 20 bites on my legs alone.

2. The shower is awful. The drain in my room was faulty, so you are standing in a puddle of dirty water by your feet. Every time I showered the water doesn't drain until well after I've exited the shower. I've never stayed in a place that makes me feel dirtier to shower than not to shower. The water temperature tends to be on the cold side. I thought this was a Barbados thing until I talked to other people here and realised there are hot showers here. In fact, I had a piping hot shower the AirBnB I moved to today. So, if you have a problem with this, don't stay here.

3. I am a woman travelling alone and I didn't feel that safe here. These standard rooms are bungalows across the street from the hotel reception and is on a main road that anyone can walk or drive past. If privacy is a big thing for you then you won't like people walking past all the time and being able to peek into your room. As far as safety goes, I guess we can't really control what goes on and just have to pray for the best.

3. It's true what the other reviewers say -- the bed is very hard. Some people might like this but I didn't.

4. I kind of regret not paying more to get a deluxe room, or maybe just paying more to stay somewhere else. To the hotel's credit, it offers very affordable rates for a West Coast property. But if you do book to stay in a standard room, aka one of the old bungalows on the property, maybe go with the mindset that you're staying somewhere one step up from a hostel. The rooms are so dirty and tired that it feels unhygienic just by virtue of everything feeling so old and dusty, and with geckos running around everywhere. It's probably my own fault for expecting more from a 3-star property but I guess that's a lesson learned.

Room tip: Book a deluxe room, not a standard room
Date of stay: December 2020
8  Thank andreastephenielo
Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

My stay was late December 2019- January 2020 a great way to start the new year.
The property is beautiful and the staff was nice.
The room was relaxing plus we had the option to sit outside on the lawn or covered patio.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FoodandAdventureluv
Soni Kessuram, General Manager at All Seasons Resort Europa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our staff are our strength & they will be delighted to see your review!

Delighted to hear you found your room & private patio relaxing.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon :)