“Home away from Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Large Covered Outdoor Patio. Insect Screens have recently been installed.
Living Room with Queen Size pull out sofa bed Beds separated into two twins (can be combined to a King Size Bed if required.)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room with Queen Size pull out sofa bed
Beds separated into two twins (can be combined to a King Size Bed if required.)
Updated Kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counter tops and lots of cupboard/counter top space
Kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
Bathroom with granite counter tops, built in vanity and lots of  storage space.
Private Garden
Front of Garden with outdoor shower.Great for rising off after a day at the beach.
Gate #1 with key access only, for your added security.
Gate #2 with key access only, for your added security.
Free onsite Parking
All Guest will be given Free access to the use pool and facilities at 'The Beach House'
Pool at the Beach House - 5 mins walk from the Apartment
The Beach House offers sun loungers, tables/chairs, bathrooms, showers, lockers, restaurant and bar
Beach House at night- great for cocktails and meeting with friends
Board Walk at the front of the Beach House, which overlooks the beach.
Beautiful sandy beach next to the Beach House. Great for swimming and snorkelling
Swim and snorkel at some of the best beaches in Sunset Crest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Roberta R
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 31 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My trip to Barbados was a difficult one as I was taking my daughter to join the University at Cave Hill. Settling her in was a task and not knowing my surroundings would have made it even more difficult. I remember wondering how will I ever do this but it was made possible with our Angel Lavern, who absolutely extended herself in every way possible. Lavern took the time to explain where we could go to shop for items and even took us along with her where possible to get the best deals. When we were stranded at night as UWI in the rain without being able to get a cab, Lavern came to the rescue. Lavern's place is a home away from home, it actually makes you feel like you can live there - clean, crisp, well decorated absolutely homely and most important it is situated in close proximity of a number restaurants from fast food to fine dining, beaches in walking distance, access to a beautiful pool area, stone throw away from the supermarket and gas station. Lavern's place is so comfortable fitted with everything possible, things that I would not even think of like sewing essentials. There are not enough stars to rate Lavern's hospitality she arranged transport to and from airport, she arranged car rental, she drew maps, led the way to various places so that I can find it easily, always checking in to make sure I returned safely and not too mention even with my flight being delayed she was there waiting at 11:45pm in the night to greet me and show me through the apartment, leaving water, coffee and tea for in morning until I can get to the supermarket - just awesome value for the price!!!!! One thing I know is that I will be returning to Lavern's place from now on and encourage anyone else to do the same. Lavern thank you ever so much for all your help until we meet again.

24 Sep 2018
It was a pleasure hosting you and hope to have you back on your next visit. Thank you for taking such great care of the apartment and for being such a great guest. We always strive to offer exceptional service to all of our guests and we are thrilled that we could add value to your vacation.
DayTrip78...
“Home away from home with extra perks and a wonderful view”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Best Apartment I have stayed, since I have been coming to Sunset Crest, Holetown. The location is perfect, as it is a few minutes walk to beaches, bars, restaurants, wonderful supermarket, and shopping centres. Having use of the pool and facilities at Beach House is a huge extra, as it is a lovely place to relax, read a book and make friends. I was almost there every day and never got tired of it. The apartment itself is spacious, updated and much, much better than indicated in the photos. It is well maintained, extremely clean, and has everything you could imagine for the makings of a great vacation. Lavern is most likely, the best host I have ever met; she is thoughtful, friendly, patient and has a wonderful personality. She was very accommodating and was accessible before and during my stay. I could not have asked for a better host, who made my vacation a fantastic one. If you are looking for clean, modern, conveniently located and reasonably priced accommodation, look no further - Palm Crest Apartments exceed every expectation. You won't be disappointed.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Jul 2018
Thank you for choosing Palm Crest Apartments. I am always pleased to assist however I can, in making the guest experience fantastic and memorable. Nothing is ever too much trouble, and going above and beyond comes natural for us. I look forward to welcoming you and your family on your next visit.
eileens92...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Apartment”
Reviewed 8 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We had such a nice time in Barbados. We stayed at the Palm Crest apartments and we loved the place. It was clean, comfortable, cute and such a great location. There is so much to do right in the town and the landlords, Lavern and Aveen, were so helpful in setting up tours for us. The are such nice people! I highly recommend Palm Crest Apartments!

9 Jul 2018
It was a pleasure having you and your daughters and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We assist however we can in making our guests' vacation, memorable and stress-free. We can arrange tours, activities, vehicle rental, airport transfers and any other arrangements required by our guests; nothing is too much trouble for us.
Alice B
“Wonderful Holiday”
Reviewed 28 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed with my sister and we had a wonderful holiday. Lavern was a great host who helped us move to the apartment and was really helpful in booking any activities for us and was always quick to reply to any messages or queries we had.
The apartment had everything we needed and was very spacious. It was well located in holetown, a few minutes walk to the shops, bars, restaurants, bus stop and the beach. We enjoyed the access to the bech house and made good use of the pool.
We highly recommend Lavern's apartment and would not hesitate to stay again!

29 Jun 2018
It was a pleasure having you and Anna on your first visit to our beautiful island, and glad that you enjoyed staying in Sunset Crest and at Palm Crest Apartments; we always try to exceed our guests' experience by going above and beyond. Hope to have you back on your next visit.
Tracy B
Burlington, Canada
“Fantastic Hostess, perfect location!”
Reviewed 13 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We couldn’t have found a better hostess or perfectly located apartment than we did with Lavern and her property. The accommodations were clean and thoughtfully appointed. Lavern took us on a tour and stopped while we picked up groceries when we first arrived. We immediately felt at home and comfortable investigating all the nearby beaches, restaurants and stores. There is no need to rent a car! We would highly recommend staying at Palm Crest apartment!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 May 2018
It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we always strive to provide our guest with an unforgettably wonderful vacation experience. Hope to have you back on your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing