“Great apartment in a great location with a great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Patio which overlooks the garden. Sun loungers are provided for relaxing or sun bathing on the lawn
Covered, spacious out door patio with security grills and insect screens. Outdoor patio, which overlooks the garden.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Covered, spacious out door patio with security grills and insect screens.
Outdoor patio, which overlooks the garden.
Outdoor, covered patio - great for having breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks.  Patio is spacious and
Outdoor patio with insect screens and security grill and gate. Overlooks the garden.
Living Room with queen size pull out sofa bed
Well equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops, lots of cupboard space and breakfast bar.
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and cooking utensils/equipment for your convenience
Dining Area adjoining kitchen
Large spacious bedroom,queen size bed, built in closets and draws, in room safe and lots of storage
Queen size bed, AC in bedroom
Spacious Bedroom with large window which have insect screen and security bars.
En suite Bathroom with built in vanity top and cupboard space, providing lots of storage.
Large walk-in shower
Gate #1.Key Access for your added security. This apartment has a private driveway & free parking
Gate #2. Key access only,  for your added security.
Free, additional parking onsite
Beach House at night- great for cocktails and meeting with friends
The Beach House offers sun loungers, tables/chairs, bathrooms, showers, lockers, restaurants and bar
Large swimming pool at the Beach House Complex. Free to all guests of Palm Crest Apartments
Restaurant at the Beach House. Beach front, opens for lunch and dinner. Breath-taking view.
Board Walk in front of the Beach House.  Have a cocktail while watching the sun set.
The Beach House Restaurant is a beautiful ocean-front facility, overlooking the boardwalk.
Board Walk at the front of the Beach House Complex. Great for snorkelling or taking walks
Beautiful sandy beach next to the Beach House. Great for swimming and snorkelling
Massy Supermarket (side entrance). Everything at your fingertips,2 minutes walk from Palm Crest Apts
Newly renovated Massy Supermarket, spacious, lots of parking, well-stocked,Deli, Bakery, Health Cafe
Massy Supermarket (Sunset Crest).Well stocked,conveniently located minutes walk from Palm Crest Apts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
A_Murray7...
Bridgetown, Barbados
“Great apartment in a great location with a great host.”
Reviewed 27 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Located in peaceful Sunset Crest this apartment is close to EVERYTHING a visitor could want. Limegrove Lifestyle center is literally right next door, Massy Supermarket is 2 minutes walk, Rubis Gas station 2 minutes walk ... Sandy Crest Medical Center is just down the street, banks, post office ... even Holetown police station is right at your doorstep. You get access to the beach house with it's pool etc when you stay here and if you prefer the beach that is just a 4 minute walk from the apartment.

The apartment itself is secure with gates and fencing, burglar bars, mosquito netting, it is fully furnished, clean and modern ... there was nothing lacking.

The host Lavern is a superstar, she's very friendly and accommodating and did an amazing job in every way.

We were 100% satisfied!

29 Aug 2018
It was a pleasure having you Andrew and there's always a place for you at Palm Crest Apartments. Hope to see you again soon, and thanks for choosing to stay with us.
DayTrip78...
“Wouldn't stay anywhere else, already booked for winter. Lovely place, lovely host”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This apartment was fantastic. The property is minutes walk to all amenities, and I didn't have to rent a car to get around Holetown, as everything was at my fingertips. The apartment itself was spotless and very clean, with an adequate supply of fresh towels and linen. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you will need, and then extras - Lavern has thought of everything and goes above and beyond to ensure that her guests are comfortable and enjoying their stay. She gave me a tour of the area when I first arrived, to help me to get oriented with Holetown and recommended many great places to eat and explore - her suggestions were all great. She was readily available if I ever needed her, and nothing seem to be too much trouble; she even arranged tours, activities and taxi transfers for me, making my vacation, stress-free. I truly felt welcomed and was comfortable from the first day I arrived. I have no hesitation in recommending Palm Crest Apartments, and will be making this my first choice when ever I am on the island.

Your age range 25-34
12 Jul 2018
I am thrilled that I was able to assist in making your vacation stress-free and enjoyable. We always strive to go beyond our guests' expectations, and provide the best vacation experience possible. Thank you for choosing Palm Crest Apartments as your vacation rental and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.
Hanne C
“Mrs”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Palm Crest Accommodation was my dream Apartment. It gave me more than I could ever have hoped for.
Corresponding with Lavern for months beforehand, who always responded very helpful and within hours, I felt confident, that I had chosen the right place for me.
But the pictures does not do it justice. It is far better.
The cleanliness, attention to detail, comfort, security and absolutely everything you want on holiday, was thought of.
Lavern made me very welcome. Her home was mine for a little while. A home I appreciated every day.
Lavern is very professional, approachable and someone to call a good friend.
A rare find and a place I would have no hesitation to recommend and return to.
Thank you Lavern and Aveen for your hospitality. See you soon.

2 Jun 2018
It was a pleasure having you hope to have you back on your next visit. We always strive to provide a great vacation experience for all of our guests and you were no exception. See you next year.
Swen J
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Well where should I start? We stayed at the end of April for two weeks in 1 bed apartment and loved it. Lavern welcomed us on the day of arrival and showed us the apartment as well as shops, restaurants, beaches and the Beach House. This includes a nice pool, toilets a bar and a restaurant and is only 5 minutes away. We mostly used it after the day at the beach to enjoy the sunset. Now to the apartment itself. It is perfectly equipped with everything you need for the holiday and is super clean. We felt comfortable from day one and did not want to leave. For us it was the best that could happen to us. We will come back in any case. Thank you Lavern for this great holiday

4 May 2018
Glad that you enjoyed your two-week stay at Palm Crest Apartments and it was a pleasure having you. Hope to have you back on your next visit to our paradise island of Barbados.
Maria S
“Amazing....Apartment and Host!”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Wow, what can I say.... Excellent & spotless apartment! Superb location:..It's 2 mins walk away from the beach, local restaurants and shops, but still quiet during the day and night. Laverne is an incredible host, I've never experienced such a warm welcome before on any vacation. Nothing was too much trouble!!!

Would 100% recommend this apartment to anyone.

25 Mar 2018
Thank you for staying with us and it was an absolute pleasure hosting you. We always strive to exceed our guests' expectations and to provide a positively memorable vacation experience. Hope to have you back on your next trip to our paradise island.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing