“Beautiful townhowse, excellent location!”
 Beautiful breezy lounge and dining area
Master bedroom  with en-suite bathroom Calypso - your home away from home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful breezy lounge and dining area
Master bedroom  with en-suite bathroom
Calypso - your home away from home
Beautiful Caribbean Sea close by Calypso
En-suite bathroom
2nd bedroom showing bed made into super king size
Shower room
Well equipped kitchen
Breezy lounge area
Cosy dining area
Beautiful vaulted ceiling on stairs
Humming birds frequent the garden
Enjoy eating al fresco amongst the tropical flowers
Enterprise Court - small development of only 6 houses
Cotton Beach - small beach 3 mins walk
Enterprise beach - approx 5 mins walk
Swim with turtles
Monkeys playing in the field outside Calypso
Swim in the nearby Caribbean Sea - it really is as blue as this!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ligia36
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Beautiful townhowse, excellent location!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Very nice townhowse with everything that you need. We even found a GPS in there that we could use. The best part of it was that is was located 2 mintes walk from Cotton beach and about 7 minutes walk from Enterprise beach. Very close to Oistins and everything else. The only reason I wouldn't rent this place again is because there is no air conditioning downstairs. With the hot and humid weather, we couldn't even breath downstairs, making breakfast was a pain. Because of that we were not able to cook anything else in there, we had to eat out all the time and Barbados is not cheap. But other than that, it is a very comfortable house, the kids slept in their own bedroom, had their own bath. You get a lot more than a hotel room in this townhouse. The phone was not working but we called the realtor and she got it fixed, it took a few days but in the end we had a phone to call restaurants and other local places. Cleaning lady came in twice in the 9 days that we were there and she did a really great job. Very, very comfortable beds, and I am a bad sleeper, I really need a good mattress to sleep well and I slept very well on the bed in the master bedroom. If it rains it could get very noisy in the bedroom because the builder did not put a ceiling in there, you have the roof directly on top of you so if it's raining hard, the noise will wake you up. I found it was such a big waste of energy to not have a ceiling put in, you basically cool a room that is one and a half bigger than it should be.
Thank you Chris and Steve for sharing your house with us. You ever put AC downstairs, please let us know.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: the lack of AC in LR/DR/kitchen
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Guelph Canada

Reviewed 27 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Nottingham
Reviewed 23 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing