We stayed in apartment 254 in Port St Charles and had the best holiday of our lives. This apartment is on the second floor of the complex and looks over a small lagoon and then across to the sea. You could not ask for a more picturesque view to look at whilst sipping rum on the balcony(see attached photograph). The apartment had everything you needed and more. It was extremely clean, perfectly decorated and very hard to leave.
The Port St Charles complex itself also has all the facilites you need such as a gym, free taxi boat across the lagoon, fabulous restuarant, swimming pools, beds on a quiet beach, parking and extremely friendly staff.
I do not think I can do justice with words how amazing this place is so added some photos to prove it.
Whilst we were there we hired a car and toured the island and would highly recommend Ostins fish market on a friday night, the nature reserve, the west coast scenery and habour lights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port St Charles Resort located on the north western coast of Barbados facing the idyllic aquamarine Caribbean Sea offers beautiful villas and apartments for either a short holiday or if you wished to visit at your convenience, ownership becomes a dream come true. Our luxury homes vary from one bedroom to three bedroom homes located in the 22 acre community, either on the lagoon-front or directly on the beach front. More than just recognized as the premiere Caribbean Marina,Port St Charles Resort offers a luxury lifestyle for home owners, guests on a short holiday or longer stays looking for lagoon view or beach front view to call their own. Our homes are individually furnished with each one having a unique point of view to make your holiday or investment a reality. Our apartment or villa style homes are all fully equipped with the normal luxuries of a high end home while individually decorated to high standards by each home owner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TravelUp so you can book your Port St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port St. Charles Hotel Saint Peter
- Port St. Charles Barbados/Saint Peter Parish