All reviews beachfront resort mosaic restaurant semi private pool lobby lounge low tide sea view phuket panwa beach check in process beautiful hotel early check breakfast buffet welcome drink chinese tourists front office kids pool kids club fried rice
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my family were in Thailand this month and decided to book the Crowne Plaza as we normally use the IHG Group. Wow! It really is a lovely new complex. Rooms are massive, views are hard to beat and the staff are so lovely. We ate in the Mosaic restaurant one of the evenings and had the Friday night Italian buffet. There was so much to choose from, and was reasonably priced as well. Breakfast was really good as well, plenty of options and they provided everything I could think of. Pool area is very spacious and they have two pools to choose from. We rented kayaks and paddle boards for a cheap price and explored the beach/sea on the hotel's doorstep - this is something to try for sure! All in all, would definitely recommend for families/couples as a relaxing stay. The only price of criticism I have is that the air con is quite loud, however I have only stayed in one room so couldn't say this is the same for all rooms. Big thanks to the staff for making our holiday relaxing and enjoyable.

2  Thank Jess O
AdamsChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Jess O,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are glad you had a great stay experience and particularly enjoyed the warm and professional service from our team as well as our activities that we provided.

We look forward to having the pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 days in Phuket after Bangkok and this is a perfect little getaway. Overall, it is a great resort! We stayed in a 2 storey loft with a walk out pool and beach view and it was amazing. The resort is clean and staffs are friendly. Our room feels like a home :)

The resort is located right on the beach. It appears to be the only resort in that area, so the beach is private and quiet.

We only had breakfast in the resort and it was good. Food is fresh and has a good variety.

Like any other beach resort, there is nothing much to do at night. My husband likes the lively night life and we travel to Patong (approx. 30 mins drive away). Note that because Phuket is a touristy area and this resort is rather far away, transportation to and from Patong can be expensive. For reference: we paid 500-800 baht one way. The resort provides transportation service for 700 baht one way as well. Concierge was helpful and everyone speaks English.

Other than the distance from town/city, we had a great stay :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Faye H

Dear Faye H,

Warm greetings from Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, Phuket!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review following your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach.

The whole team is delighted to learn that you had a fantastic stay in our Phuket resort. It's also most encouraging that you enjoyed and experienced great hospitality and comfortable accommodations during your stay with us!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had never stayed to this hotel before but I’m glad that we did. It’s very beautiful and offers great customer service . The rooms are stylish with large balcony’s overlooking the sea. They are well priced and the resort offers a very relaxed atmosphere. The offer onsite kayaking and paddle boarding as well as a fully stocked gym with classes available. The sea was as warm as bath water and the rooms are fully air conditioned. The food in the restaurants are plentiful and very delicious, they also offer poolside service. If you want to eat outside there are a couple of local restaurants nearby or you can take a short taxi ride to Patong for 800 bt from outside the hotel. Thank you we had an awesome time

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AdamsChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Debbie H,

Greetings from Thailand.

Thank you for your 5-star review of your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach. I am delighted to see that you had such a fabulous stay with us. We have several activities offer our guest to enjoy the day during stay with us.

Thanks again for your positive feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in a quiet idyllic beach close in Panwa. Absolutely beautiful! We were met with a welcome drink whilst the rooms were prepared efficiently. The hotel and staff were amazing throughout with excellent service during our stay. To wake up every morning to the sun rising and the sound of the birds as special. This hotel is a credit to IHG! Well done Crowne Plaza Panwa!

Dear David H,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach.

Thank you very much for your wonderfully rate at 5-star review. I am glad that you had such a pleasant time staying with us. The hotel has feature stunning views of Makham Bay and beautiful sun rising in the morning.

I am also very glad to see that you were so impressed by the service provided by our colleagues.

Thanks again for your 5-star review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I stayed in this Hotel for 3 nights.

The check-in was held in the Hotel Lobby instead of the usual reception counter. The Hotel lobby was tastefully decorated with lots of timber material. The check-in staff was very attentive and the overall check-in was swift.

The contemporary designed guestroom was clean and the quality of the daily housekeeping during my stay was impeccable. There was a DVD player in the room where the guests could borrow DVD from the reception - however, the DVD collection was outdated.

The Hotel has two restaurants and one café. The Patio restaurant serves sumptuous Italian cuisines at reasonable prices. Although the morning buffet breakfast was not expensive, there was lack of variety and food were not replenished timeously. Also, if time permits, try to go to the restaurant for breakfast after 9am to avoid the crowds.

Beyond the hotel premise, there is one restaurant located across the road opposite the Hotel entrance. Be prudent when crossing the road as it can be very challenging to gauge how fast the oncoming vehicles are at night. But kudos to one Hotel security guard who took the initiatives to guide me and my partner to cross the busy road on one particular night.

The facilities, namely the common corridors, swimming pools, gym and surrounding greenery were well maintained.

As the Hotel faces the east along the beach front, it is worthwhile to wake up early to watch the spectacular sunrise.

The Hotel offers daily shuttle buses to nearby shopping malls at designated time. On weekends, there are trips to the nearby NAKA weekend markets and walking street. All these shuttles trips require payments.

In particular, I was very impressed with the warm hospitalities that I had received from the Hotel staff including housekeeping, reception, restaurant, security and concierge. Till now, I can remember the names of some of the staff I had met.

Keep up the good works and I look forward to visiting the premise again in 2018.

Room Tip: Try to get a sea-view rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank turret k
AdamsChristopher, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear turret k,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.