Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$582
eDreamsUS$582
TravelocityUS$466
PricelineUS$582
CheapTicketsUS$466
Orbitz.comUS$466
All reviews la luna plunge pool outdoor bathroom balinese massage deluxe cottage our honeymoon the cottages ravioli italian food open air rainforest hike yoga classes breakfast and dinner laid back fresh fish day pass lounge area
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Unique is an over-rated adjective but it definitely applies to La Luna. The combination of location, ambiance and relaxed attitude sets it apart. Add to that cheerful staff, a good restaurant and simple elegant well appointed rooms make guests return like we did.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Frank-zazzaman
LalunaOwner, Owner at Laluna Boutique Beach Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guest,
We are thrilled that you had such an incredible experience with us. We hope you return in the very near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

My girlfriend and I spent two nights in Villa 2, and while the villa itself was great, the check-in process was an absolute disaster. I booked our stay via Hotels.com, but when we tried to check in Saturday afternoon, whoever the shift manager was (I don't remember his name) did not allow us to, because apparently the rate I booked was not the rate Laluna claimed it should be.

While I understand the dilemma from the hotel's perspective, the employees were rude and made us feel unwelcome. They made us wait in the rain for 2 hours while they tried to resolve the issue with Hotels.com. They also had me spend an hour on the phone with Hotels.com (on an international call from my cell phone that will cost me a lot of money).

The price discrepancy issue is between the hotel and Hotels.com. As a customer, I should not be forced to wait to check in or to resolve the issue myself. None of the staff even apologized.

Additionally, upon checkout, we were asked to return to the villa so someone could inspect it (so that we could receive our $3000 deposit back). That is a first for me. Usually, the hotel inspects the room and contacts you if there are any issues. We went back up to the villa and waited for an hour, but no one arrived. We had to leave at that point so we returned to the checkout desk to inform them. Again, no one apologized.

Never have I received such poor customer service from employees of a hotel. My girlfriend and I were extremely disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2018
5  Thank ashwinchak
LalunaOwner, Manager at Laluna Boutique Beach Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for saying that the villa is great. We worked very hard at laluna to create very special villas for our guests holidays.
Regarding the check-in process, I agree that it was not smooth as it should have been, but this is because you showed up at laluna with a booking, which was not confirmed.
A few weeks ago, we received a request from hotel.com/expedia where they were asking to confirm this booking. We replied to them saying due to the incorrect rate that they sold to you, the booking could not be confirmed. They (hotel.com/expedia) never replied back to our email.
When you arrived at laluna unexpected, we informed you about the situation and we suggested for you to get in touch with your operator at hotel.com/expedia. As soon as you called them, only then did they replied to our email, that we sent few weeks before.
They said that they were sorry for their mistake and they provided laluna, with an expedia credit card where to charge the correct rate.
It was raining that day and you were waiting very comfortably in our sunset lounge with Balinese day beds. We will never have our guests waiting out in the rain as you suggested.
We did apologize for the delay in checking you in, but in reality, it was a mistake from your tour operator that confirmed a booking without our confirmation.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My husband and I were just in Grenada for four nights, and absolutely LOVED Grenada! Our deluxe cottage was beautiful and the perfect spot for a romantic getaway -- so peaceful and relaxing, with incredible views. The beach and the clear, clean Caribbean blue water was beyond beautiful. And, the food, drinks and service were nothing short of wonderful. I also loved doing yoga each morning at the beautiful pavilion overlooking the water and lush gardens.

Special credit goes to Renai, Tracey, Urban, Galen and Dwight, who made us feel so very at home and welcome, and who added to our fun and enjoyment of this beautiful resort so well! (Thank you all, if you are reading this!! We loved meeting you!)

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank JetSetNYC
LalunaOwner, Owner at Laluna Boutique Beach Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your stay with us at Laluna.
We are thrilled that you had such a great experience. We look forward to having you stay with us in the near future.
I will let the staff know that you gave a 'shout out' to them, as our staff are one of our greatest assests.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This very charming Hotel combines great comfort and good vibes. A high quality Restaurant with real Italian Food like you get in Italy. Lovely views, itimate, good mix of guests and very friendly staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tazibu
LalunaOwner, Owner at Laluna Boutique Beach Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Glad you liked our authentic Italian food. The owner is from south Italy and takes great pride on the menu selection and quality of the food.
We hope to have our stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

"Did you discover Grenada, by accident?" the taxi driver asked (which was prearranged by the hotel). The answer was, yes. My wife and i have traveled, we have sailed Fiji, Scuba Dived Palau, our Honeymoon was a bareboat charter through the BVI's. Nothing compared to LaLuna. The water was crystal clear, the rooms, infused with Balinese charm, yet WiFI accessible (sorry I work from home and so I do "some" work while traveling). Yoga daily in the outdoor Yoga pavilion, make me want to get back at it. The food was astounding, even the omelets tasted better and dinners were some of the best I have had ever. Prior the Boar in Tuscany and my wife's favorite Black Ink pasta in Venice. I think the thing that mad it most special were the people from the owner Bernardo Bertucci to the lovely staff that would show up and ask if you wanted turndown service. I know this review seems too good to be true but, in fairness this place will appeal to a large group for people but not for everyone. When you are at the resort, you are there, you are not wondering in to town, they will gladly arrange for a taxi. If you want a different setting for dinner, great feel free to have dinner brought to you room which has an amazing view and a lovely covered patio with an oversized couch, just next to your own plunge pool. Finally, it was great to meet and see the man and his family while experiencing dream he has created. I would highly recommend Laluna and the island of Grenada to any and all. Cheers.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Daniel A

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your WONDERFUL review. We are thrilled that you had such an amazing experience with us. It is indeed a dream with lots of love and passion (and hard work) for which Laluna was created. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to see you again in the very near future.