Lowest prices for your stay
US$240
PricelineUS$240
travelup.comUS$243
TravelocityUS$206
2,518 results
All reviews sunset bar towel hut tradewinds restaurant breakfast buffet is ocean front garden view beautiful grounds restaurants and bars lounge chairs cruise ship spice market other resorts st george pools beach island caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

I have never written a review before having left my stay but I had to share my disappointment!! And yes there is some good but those are too few ! The good first !
-bed super comfy
- property large and well kept there is always someone cleaning something they are everywhere. At all hours.

The bad !!
- it’s a huge US holiday weekend and there are special visitors in town for ( white coats ) medical conference/ graduation how are you out of everything . ( mango , banana , pineapple, coconut, most drinks. everything I asked for they came back and told me no!!) are you serious ?? Close to end of weekend I would understand but at the beginning no I don’t!

- the room smells of mold
- the pool is murky - needs serious cleaning
- signed me up for Radisson rewards and got my name wrong so I have to take more time out the next day on my vacation because the girl I called at front desk can’t just fix it . She said computer won’t let her ! I’m sorry what ??

- I ordered ( a la carte breakfast on purpose because I don’t like buffet . I like my food made hot and Fresh not hours before .i ordered pancakes which showed up 1 minute later ( that’s impossible !!) and I had to send it back because it was ice cold . No reflection on my waitress she was nice . But the kitchen I know took off the buffet and slapped it on a plate ! I’m not stupid ! All I’m going to do is make you do it over ! BTW this is one of the items where I had to settle for plain pancakes because I was told you were out of banana and I said so make them cinnamon pancakes and they NEVER did that on either order . I got tired of the mistakes and gave up ! So 22USD later for pancakes they still didn’t give me my breakfast properly ! The easiest thing ever pancakes . So no Tradewinds restaurant I will not be returning . That’s just ridiculous.

I have several days to go I will update on how this ends ! I really hope by some miracle it gets better but I will be eating off property and spending my hard earned $. I hear umbrellas up the beach is nice .

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank jus21
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our bed, service of our food attendant and the cleanliness of our hotel. On the other hand, we are saddened to hear that our breakfast did not have enough options for you to enjoy and our swimming pool was not in good condition at that time. Also, we are sorry to know that you were not pleased with the service you received from our front desk staff. We know how much this vacation matters to you and If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this won't happen again. We hope for another opportunity to serve you again and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 30 August 2019

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Samantha R, Front Office Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2019

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Nice but could have been better. The food was good but it was the same thing every day. They need to updated or rotate the menu. Also, it's in the Caribbean but the food did not really represent much of it.

1  Thank Thelma C

Dear Thelma C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear that our food did not meet your expectations. I will share your feedback with the team who would do their best to make some changes to the menu where necessary. Thanks again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Samantha R, Front Office Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Reviewed 22 August 2019

My husband and I decided to take a mini vacation and take the opportunity to see the "Green Flash," at the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort. Even though the weekend was very cloudy and we did not get to see the Green Flash, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the rooms were clean and comfortable, had all the amenities that we needed. The food was exquisite, all the staff were warm and welcoming. If you are like my husband and me we like to take strolls along the beach to see the sun rise, we did this nearly every morning we were there, along the white sands of Grand Anse. Along this beach there are also other restaurants and bars that you can go have a bite or a drink within walking distance of the hotel. Quite an enjoyable time!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Trisha T
Samantha R, Front Office Manager at Radisson Grenada Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2019

Dear Trisha T,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we met your expectations. We look forward to your next stay.