Lowest prices for your stay
US$192
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
US$192
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$214
US$177
SAVE US$37
Hotels.comUS$192
eDreamsUS$192
getaroom.comUS$214
All reviews self catering la belle creole minute walk pool bar spice island grand anse beach superior studio grocery store garden tour sun loungers one bedroom suite grounds are lovely st george great vacation spiceland mall main restaurant beach towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2019

I visited Grenada as a member of a team of consultants, engaged on a local project, and stayed for five days. I was warmly welcomed by the owner of the resort, which I found to be an extraordinary act of hospitality. The staff members were very friendly and seemed to be genuinely interested in my welfare. I found the room to be well equipped with a stove, refrigerator and a range of kitchen utensils. It was a relief to discover that wi-fi connectivity was available and reliable. In addition there was good lighting allowing me to do some of my consultancy chores comfortably. The landscapers engaged at this resort must rank as some of the best in the world, with manicured lawns and artistically shaped foliage, that displayed nature at its best. I dined at the restaurant every night and the food was well-prepared and professionally presented. It will be a good idea to sample the Mahi Mahi steak when you visit. The ambiance was peaceful, yet secure. Note that a shopping mall and the world famous Grand Anse beach are just a five-minute walk from the resort. I can honestly recommend Blue Horizons Garden Resort in Grenada as a beautiful, safe and well-organised hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank David S
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

We had our first week long holiday without kids for 6 years, and loved our time at blue horizons. Quick from the airport, welcome drink on arrival and lovely calm stay. The resort has a lovely backdrop of hilly rainforest, good food (we tended to eat by the pool) and gracious staff. The bungalow apartment had a good kitchenette, and we had breakfasts on our veranda, stocking up on fresh coffee/ bagels/ fruit at the supermarket 5mins away; a bit further along was a local set of eateries with good roti. Also 5 mins was the beach - offseason so we had the pick of the 6 allocated beachbeds. Also free hire on non-motorised beach gear, so I had a snorkel one morning. We did a great full day tour via the hotel - the rum distillery being the highlight. A therapeutic massage by a professionally qualified sight-troubled team 15mins walk away was also amazing. Recommended!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank London_towner2
Reviewed 23 September 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Blue Horizons. The rooms are spacious and really well appointed, and the beds are very comfy. The gardens are also beautiful and extremely well cared for, with lots of wildlife and birds - a brilliant member of staff called Avon gives tours of the garden on a Sunday afternoon, which is definitely worth doing. They also offer a bird-watching experience on Sunday mornings, which is great.

The food in both the main restaurant and the pool bar was excellent, and every single member of staff I encountered was warm, welcoming and friendly. The resort is also in a great location - just a short stroll from Grand Anse beach and a shopping centre with everything you could possibly need. It's only 10 minutes from the airport too.

Room tip: Higher rooms have a great view of the sea and Saint Georges
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank KevinS6064
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Hotel is a series of bungalows in beautifully landscaped gardens. Excellent restaurant, attractive pool area. Staff could not have been more helpful.
Top tip: take advantage of the free Sunday morning bird-watching session.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nmonckton
Reviewed 27 July 2019

Stayed at blue horizon from 15 until 27 July 2019. It was excellent . Lovely grounds walking distance to grand anse and the grocery and the mall . Clean rooms very courteous staff . Will definitely recommend and go back.

Date of stay: July 2019