Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,029 results
All reviews sea grape sir royston seagrape suite spice island almond suite pool suite cold towels local ingredients dvd player sitting area dinner menu sun loungers repeat guests steel band without exception turn down service st george
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2018

We returned to the Spice Island this november after a break of 3 years. On arrival we were greeded like old friends and the was a bottle of Champagne is our beach front seascape room. Nothing has changes. The staff are all an absolute delight and nothing is too much trouble. The food is excellent and if you don't fancy the menu they will fix whatever you want. We visited the spa 4 times, again great service and fantastic staff. I cannot recommend the resort highly enough.
Many thanks to Brian, Sir Royston and all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

Date of stay: November 2018
6  Thank V4904EOwilliams
Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to visit Spice Island with my family when I was younger, so after a particularly stressful year personally and professionally I made the decision to visit again alone. I cannot stress enough what a great decision this was from being greeted at front desk on my arrival by Sir Royston himself to the bar staff such as Dexter and Lester, and floor staff Rehanna and Lucy making me feel like I was here mere weeks ago, I’ve never felt more relaxed and comfortable. Working in hospitality myself; Spice Island sets the bar for standards, nothing is too much, everyone knows your name and you are treated like family. If you want unpretentious, intimate luxury this is the place to be. As always I am dreaming and in anticipation of the next time I can be on Grand Anse beach with my spice island family thank you team as always x

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank emmarE2173QZ
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We chose the Spice Island Beach Resort to celebrate our Ruby Wedding Anniversary following a visit there in 2010. It was everything we remembered and more. The staff literally could not do enough for us. My husband commented that he’d enjoyed the orange ice cream and Fabian arranged for enough to be made to last the rest of our stay.
The food at the hotel is a true phenomenon. Every single meal was a banquet.
We were asked at the end of our stay to name members of staff who had made our stay more memorable, this was incredibly difficult as every single member of staff referred to us by name. Everyone was incredibly helpful, friendly and kind.
Well done Spice Island Beach resort. We’ll definitely be back

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Julie W
Reviewed 27 October 2018

So i booked Spice Island Beach Resort to spend my Wedding Anniversary and i must say that i have ZERO regrets.... Service was second to none, they gave you that personalized atmosphere where every staff knew our names. From Wendy at reception to Donna in Food & Beverage.......made our stay so much more enjoyable. The Resort is wonderfully located and the rooms (see photos) were absolutely amazing. The only thing i am concerned about is that they really set the bar high when it comes to service and now my expectations are higher than usual.
Oh! How can i forget the food??? The menu options were on point everyday. Special thanks to the Chef for making "Oil Down" on our request.
Warmest regards

Room tip: The Seagrape Beach Suites......the best!!
1  Thank shootitphotography
Reviewed 23 October 2018

The Spice Island Beach Resort Hotel came highly recommended to us and I must say we were not disappointed. The first bonus is that the hotel is only a 10 minute ride away from the airport which was very welcome after the flight from London Gatwick with a drop off in Saint Lucia.
First impressions were good, the receptionists were very pleasant, informative and helpful and the reception area is attractive, airy, spotlessly clean and tidy. We were then shown to our Almond Pool Suite set in the immaculately kept colourful gardens. The suite had its own private garden with a very good sized pool, a sun patio and a covered seating and relaxation patio. The air conditioned bedroom was a good size, well furnished and again spotlessly clean, as was the adjacent very spacious bathroom / dressing room. Television, DVD Player, iPod dock, FREE WiFi and an Amazon Alexa were all provided as was a very well stocked complimentary mini bar in addition to half a dozen bottles of assorted premium wines and spirits.
The hotel has a very significant frontage at the southern end of Grand Anse Bay which must rank as one of the very best beaches in the Caribbean. A mile or more of beautiful white sands sloping gently into the sea backed by Sea Grape and Almond trees. Whilst it is understandably popular it is quiet and restful at all times.
On several occasions we were entertained by different local musicians during the evening during and after dinner. In discussion with other guests it became quickly apparent that many have been enjoying the Spice Island Hotel for many years with repeat visits. Some visiting regularly for 20 years and more and a number of others seem to have ‘clocked up’ around 10 visits.
Hotel staff are all well presented, extremely helpful and polite acknowledging guests personally by name from the outset. The food is also excellent, fresh, well prepared and beautifully presented. Breakfast was good, on occasions there was a degree of misinterpretation between guest, waitress and kitchen but it was taken in good heart and any misunderstandings quickly rectified.
The swimming pool, yoga pavilion and spa, business centre, lounge and seating areas were all of a high standard.
All in all an excellent hotel in an idyllic location with very attentive staff, good accommodation, good food and warm atmosphere.

Room tip: Almond Suites have good size pool and are less than a minute from the beach
7  Thank Bill B