Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,029 results
All reviews sea grape sir royston seagrape suite spice island almond suite pool suite cold towels local ingredients dvd player sitting area dinner menu sun loungers repeat guests steel band without exception turn down service st george
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This hotel ticked all of our boxes from start to finish. The staff at the hotel create the most amazing experience and everyone knows your name the day you get there its quite impressive. They genuinely care about you and will bend over backwards for you throughout the stay in such an attentive way. The first morning we had a Spa massage which was just what we needed I would highly recommend giving this a go. During our stay there was so much to do and added extra benefits from the free hire of the catamaran sailing boats, free membership to the golf course and then extras such as snorkelling trips to the sculpture park. The rooms were huge and ours opened out straight on the beach as well. I must say my bed was probably the best bed I have ever slept on! I could go on forever about this hotel and I can now see why so many people we met there always end up going back as I would as well and that is quite a rare thing for me to feel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 10 June 2018

What can I say location superb, you can do lots of walking and exploring from this hotel with little effort. Seagrape suites unbelievable and housekeeping staff cannot be praised sufficiently, they form the bedrock of the staff. Bar staff excellent however restaurant staff not up to standard. There is a disconnect from what you order and what comes out of kitchen too many times to be funny, we only got 3 correct breakfast orders out of 10 and some evening choices were wrong. What makes this unacceptable is the rather superior attitude of some of the staff who seem to have lost the art of smiling and who were downright surly and abrupt. Do not go into service industry if you do not like the public.

Room tip: Sea grape all the way
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank 243lyndag
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We live in Canada and given the late spring arrival, we were looking for some sun and quiet time to recharge our batteries.
The resort has a perfect setting and although we were late in the "nice" season (hurricane season start in June) we had a perfect temperature.
Staff is great, calls you by your name, attentive to all your needs. Food is great mixing quality products with caribbean flavor. We loved it.

Room tip: Get a room with private swimming pool and terrace.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We visited for one week mid May. Weather wonderful, slight breeze and sunshine everyday. Hotel was everything it said & more. The staff were all fantastic, if you have food allergies this is the place to go they looked after me so well and I managed a whole week without being ill. The seagrape suites were beautiful, you literally walk out onto the beach. There is no clever photography here it is exactly how it looks and lives up to all the other reviews on this site. There were so many people who had visited many times before and I totally understand why. If you are trying to decide whether to visit or not just let me say this "you will not regret it".

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank fairymay
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Well I must say ... I was scared ! We never normally return to the same resort twice; the world is too big for that .... but the spice island beach resort was the one holiday that always
held an emotional attachment for my wife and I. After a nasty ski accident and a smashed leg , it was memories of the spice island that kept her going . So 3 years down the line we booked a last minute holiday for ourselves and youngest son(12 yr old) . We were scared that it would not live up to our distant memories .... I am delighted to say that on arrival the heart strings were plucked and it felt like we were home ❤️.
I can not rate the hotel, it staff, the beach and accommodation highly enough. It is a pure delight, were everyone is just so friendly and nothing is too much trouble for the staff . It is a a relaxed and chilled hotel but gives 6 star service all the way .
Thank you spice island , you have lived up to our memories and expectations ... we will be back x

Trip type: Travelled with family