All reviews free shuttle garden pool koh samui the main road deluxe room high tide relaxing holiday fisherman's village plenty of sunbeds an upgrade shuttle service every evening the hotel offers special thanks sun loungers bo phut pools
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Quick trip to this amazing hotel, the staff could not be More helpful, the atmosphere is just beautiful, The beach has beautiful white sands, and the water could not be clearer! the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast was second to none, I have eaten the most amazing, prawn starter and a beef curry that was on another level of outstanding and that is saying something from someone who travels as I do, The rooms are comfortable and well-equipped for any length of stay. All in all I would thoroughly recommend this beautiful hotel

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Werner M, General Manager at Paradise Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Ollie K,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdivor and for recommending the Paradise Beach Resort..
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards
Werner Meinlschmidt & Team

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

First the room: I was awed by the beauty of the room the moment I entered the white themed room. Everything just as perfect as the colour white itself. Right on the Mae Nam beach, this is a perfect beach property with quiet and clean water and away from the crowd. I take this opportunity to thank Mr Benjamin for making my 9th wedding anniversary the most special by gifting me a complimentary cake and decorating my bed. The food was good and as was hospitality ; smiling staff (Mr Iris) good massage; shuttle service to and from the property is probably the only scope of improvement in an otherwise amazing experience. I felt like I was on a second honeymoon . For the first time I wished there was a sixth star that I could give in TripAdvisor

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We loved everything about this place. Spacious and well landscaped grounds, clean comfortable room, quiet, free shuttle to “town”, and the most friendly staff ever! Yes, their stretch of beach is thinner than what is a short distance to the right and left. But a nice stretch of beach nonetheless, very swimmable ocean and we enjoyed the close proximity of ocean and swimming pool. Delicious buffet breakfast with the best selection of bread at any hotel we have stayed at in three years of living in SE Asia. Not bad or good, but also the only breakfast where no Asian food was served. Good happy hour and offerings for lunch and dinner tasty as well. After 6 days, even though the weather did not cooperate for three of those days, we felt like we were “home” and it was very hard to leave.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wendyk621
Benjamin L, Manager at Paradise Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Wendy K

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a such a nice review on TripAdvisor.

We were really glad to read that you enjoyed our breakfast and specially the bread.
Hopefully we can welcome you again at the Paradise Beach Resort.

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We booked 4 nights in beach villa to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. On arrival we were pleasantly surprised, the staff went the extra mile here. Stunning display on our bed, fresh fruit and a beautiful cake all to make our anniversary stay all the more special.
The location of our beach villa (room 101) was just perfect. Right on the waterfront with its own private beach and next to the restaurant. The covered veranda with a large day bed is a great place to relax out of the sun (or rain, we did get a little bit).
The villa was stunning with 180 degrees views looking out across to Koh Pha-ngan.
We ate at the resort restaurant whilst watching the sun go down 3 out of our 4 nights. Each meal was very good, we especially loved the steamed Sea Bass. On our final night we caught the free shuttle to Fisherman’s Village and soaked up the atmosphere of this quaint little spot for something different. The resort is set 400ms from the main road so transport is needed to go out to eat at night. The return shuttle was fully booked but this worked well as it was a little early for what we wanted. A taxi back cost us 400b so it wasn’t a problem. The quiet location out weighs the short trip needed.
We’re glad to have found this place and loved every moment.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Clare H,

We would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review of your stay.

We really appreciate that you enjoyed our little surprise up on arrival as well as the room.
It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed eating in our restaurant specially our Sea Bass.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look very much forward to welcoming you here again.

Best regards

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I stayed at Paradise Beach Resort at the end of March 2018 and wow, it was lovely! They had everything!
The staff was soooo nice, the food was phenomenal (especially the breakfast), the free shuttle service, the beach, the rooms, everything!
I stayed in a yet-to-be-renovated room and it was super clean, super comfortable, big and I really couldn't have asked for more!
The pool by the beach was lovely and while I didn't swim in the garden pool, it looked just as nice. I just preferred the beach pool.
While the beach could have been bigger (at high tide, it essentially becomes a small silver) and the ocean swimming not been inhibited by buoys (I'm assuming it's roped off because of rocks), it was perfect!
I'd definitely return to Paradise Beach!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jmarie500

Dear jmarie500,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Reviews like yours are a true blessing and it is always a highlight for us.

We would be very happy to welcome you here soon again and we wish you all the best in the meantime.

Best regards