7,996 results
All reviews ice rink manhattan restaurant parkside diner disney village empire state club plaza room minute walk every morning swimming pool cafe mickey disney characters both parks mini bar my daughter disney channel half board an update
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This was a family trip with our 8 year old. Hotel basic, for the price, very basic. Very busy, and therefore no attention to detail from the staff. Breakfast disgusting, with a scrambled eggs made of egg powder. No wuality whasoever. Food was poor overall and extremely overpriced. In the park, so many people, you wait for 45-60 minutes for every ride.
Overall, you have to do it for your children, but I could never understand childless couples in there!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Disneyland Paris ®
2  Thank Solveiga S
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team - Disneyland Paris at Disney's Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Solveiga,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor folloiwng your stay at the Disney's Hotel New York®.

I am sorry to read that some services were not up to your expectations.

I can assure you that we do use given feedback as an integral way of examining our operations and, where necessary, implementing changes that will benefit the overall Guest experience at the Resort.

Please be assured that this has been communicated to the concerned teams.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The beautiful spring sunshine in France made this trip truly magical, for ourselves and the children. The only little niggle was that our room in the New York hotel didn't seem to have some little basic things that you usually find in a hotel room (sachets of shampoo, bottles of mineral water, etc.). However, this may have been a simple oversight, because our relatives in the room next door had all of these.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Disneyland Paris ®
1  Thank peteranthonyc89
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team - Disneyland Paris at Disney's Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback.

I am glad that you had a "truly magical trip" with your family.

Please be sure that I will share you comments with the manager of Housekeeping in order to avoid any future occurence.

I wish you a nice day!

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying I am a long term very happy Disney customer. I have visited Disneyland Paris over a dozen times, and Disneyworld Florida five times, including twice in four years. My family and I love Disney. Yet I write this on the fourth night of our current stay in the hotel New York, with my children crying, unable to sleep or rest, at very nearly midnight, because of the music blaring from an adult function elsewhere in the hotel. When we asked reception for an explanation, the only response was that a function has been booked in the hotel and they have had numerous complaints about the noise. Well of course they have. Why on earth would Disney think it okay to run a loud, adult, function, with dance music blaring, in a hotel full of tired children? I am furious and the staff response is totally inadequate. I will not be returning to Disneyland Paris. They do not deserve it the business with this attitude to their customers. I will save up a bit longer and go to Florida instead. Disneyland Paris lost me, and I imagine a good few other residents of the hotel New York, as a loyal customer tonight. Do not come here. Stay away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
10  Thank 721rebeccaa
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team - Disneyland Paris at Disney's Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you are huge Disney fan your but I feel sorry for the inconveniences.

I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed because your this certainly does not reflect the high standard in which we pride ourselves here.

I truly hope that you will present us the opportunity to better serve you!

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 24 March 2017

My boyfriend and I came to Euro Disney for our first ever holiday and chose Hotel New York as it is literally a 5 minute walk away from the parks and we found a relatively reasonable deal on Expedia. We only stayed for 2 nights but really enjoyed it! The hotel has a vintage New York style/decor and feel about it, which I think a few people are getting mixed up with it being 'outdated'. My boyfriend and I personally really liked it and I do believe it was intended. Our room was spacious and clean, with a lovely comfy double bed. The bathroom however could have been cleaner, and when we first arrived had a strange smell. The staff we're nice enough and our cleaner came twice. The best bit was definitely the breakfast buffet, so much variety and such good quality food and drink which was included in our Expedia deal. I'd definitely recommend staying here for a Disney holiday, and you don't have to fuss about with transport to and from the parks! Would definitely consider staying here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kh2806
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We stayed here for 5 nights and had booked to stay in the Empire state club due to the rooms having tea and coffee facilities, and you get to have breakfast in the Empire state club room as well as free snacks and drinks in the afternoon. Upon arriving and checking in we were informed our room had been upgraded to a suite free of charge much to our delight! The room was huge and had a comfortable king size bed, a living room area and two bathrooms! It was clean and comfortable and the staff could not do enough to make our stay more enjoyable. The only down side to this hotel is that it has not yet been renovated unlike the Newport Bay which is the same price. Out of this hotel and the Newport Bay I prefer the Newport bay due to themeing being better.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team - Disneyland Paris at Disney's Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed the comfort of the room and the exclusive services of the Empire State Club.

I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again!

Best regards,