7,351 results
All reviews castle club inventions restaurant california grill disney characters cafe fantasia park entrance worth every penny my daughter premium half board fast pass magical experience turn down service main street family room peter pan mini bar christmas decorations
Reviewed 21 December 2015

this was so magical we had the Christmas room upgrade and the room was amazing, we had a view of the tower of terror and the gates and a window seat. the hotel staff where great as always and everything was perfect. its is really worth the extra for the Christmas room. breakfast was really lovely. great holiday.

1  Thank vinlee
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

I'm here now and have another night but kids are resting so thought I'd crack out a review!
ARRIVAL: We arrived by car to be treated to valet parking and bell boys, no stress, no hassle then straight into reception/lobby to be treated to huge Christmas tree, and other Christmassy delights!
Stress free check-in gave us room on 2nd floor which is actually everything happens. Bar, lounge, breakfast, restaurants and the 'bridge' that goes over the main entrance to the park.
ROOM: Good size room, no real view to speak of for us but 2 double beds, iron, coffee maker, mini-bar, tv, free wifi, spare sockets, hairdryer, toiletries, free safe big enough for a laptop - enough to make it feel luxurious and bags turned up within 15mins. We emailed a day or so earlier and requested a kettle, which was provided (not sure if there's a charge or not yet)
PROXIMITY TO PARK: So close to the park entrances, Free Fast Passes (for one ride every day) and an extra early entrance to the parks. We had breakfast at 7:30 - into the park straight after and nabbed the main rides before the main gates opened! Then used the fast passes later.
BREAKFAST: Breakfast was buffet style, english, continental, toast, etc and as much as needed - I've had better, but certainly have nothing to complain about!
DINNER: will review these restaurants separately but just a quick note about the California Grill sounds like a burger joint but it's NOT! It's s high end, high priced, restaurant that offers great food but at high prices especially if you have 4kids to feed! Be prepared!
BAR AREA: Take a comfy seat and wait to be served, free nuts and olives are a nice touch ;-).
SUMMARY! I LOVE IT! It's worth the extra over the other hotels in my book!

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank SeavalsTravels
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Booked this hotel because of it's location for a family vacation to Disney.
And indeed the location is unbeatable it is perfectly set at the entrance of both Disney parks so that is a huge advantage.
But this is supposed to be a top end hotel ( the best one available a Eurodisney) and some of the services were not a match...
Check in took about an hour in a queue at about midday only to be told that rooms will be available after 15.00 hrs.
Luggage storage was ok but when they braught it to our room one back was missing and took them another hour to find it.
When we went to our room we were horribly surprised that it was in the middle of a construction work, ther were people working in the corridor and even they were fixing the very frame of our room door... So I had to leave the girls in the room go down to reception (quite a walk) ask for another room... At reception they had no idea there were works being done and in a freindly efficient way changed our room to another one.
A plus for front office staff and minus for management and maintenence co-ordination...
We stayed there 4 days, on day 3 our room was not cleaned despite me asking 3 times for it... So much for good housekeeping practices...
Breakfast is good but coffee horrible and there is almost no way you can get another one served...
Staff is freindly allover cleanlisess good but restaurant prices and room service prices are over the top...
I mean to ask for 6 euros for a can of coke in the minibar or 30 euros for a four cheese pizza in room service is not ok at all..
And they managed to screw up our dinner reservation at the blue lagoon restaurant... We had booked a dinner for 18.45 ticket in hand we walked that day across the whole park to go there only to be told that the kitchen had closed half an hour ealyer that day...
They did not bother try call us in our room even they had my name and it would have been easy.. After stirring some trouble they compensated us by offering a complimentary dinner at our hotel but it meanst my daughter was dissapointed and we had to walk all the way back across the whole park and missed the opening of Star Wars which we had paid to enter and see..
All in all a good expetience, but for the kind of money I would have expected a more efficient service.
Hotel is good, now that I know what to watch for I would go again but it is a shame that such small things can tarnish an otherwise great experience.

Room tip: Best location for Eurodisney
1  Thank Christian230662
Reviewed 18 December 2015

Staying on disney hotel for the third time, but this time 2 out of or 4 children got sick eating at disney under full board - the 6 year old vommited during the night of the 17th of december and the 7 year old today - 18th december - when we were going to Wd studios. Went to the reception to file a complaint - talked to Julie, recepcionist - the answer was to give me an email to send the complaint when we go home... Both kids are in bed since 2pm and our visit is ruin. We are checking out tomorrow. Disney staff did not even said sorry for the harm caused to our to kids.

6  Thank eduardo c
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Visit Disneyland Paris in sep hotel look great but service a bit like 3star hotel wasn't impress have to do a lot of complain my family and I stay here for 4 nights first 2 night was very bad one staff served breakfast was horrible she use milk powder then not. Mix them probably and look like god of milk . Oh not just that she was very horrible to us. So we have to make a complain at reception area we just say we pay for 5 star hotel and what the services we have so they seem to sort it out so last 2 night was better they try to help with everything they can stay here aren't cheap this hotel if you booked including bf and dinner that great I would recommend always character come to your table and the kids will love it,

Date of stay: September 2015