“Rude unprofessional, disgusted with this hotel” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Relais Spa Val d'Europe

Relais Spa Val d'Europe
“Rude unprofessional, disgusted with this hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

We stayed at this faulty towers for 3 nights and never had hot water to bath in.
We had 2 kids with us both under 13 months and couldn't shower them due to no water. I complained to the reception they did nothing, not even offer to change our rooms.

Secondly I put my child to bed in one of the rooms and whilst closing the door the handle came off in my hand. Lucky I put the handle back together and opened the door. I physically went downstairs to complain the reception twit just looked at me like he didn't understand. I told him to log this in his incident book so I can speak to the manager in the morning.

Next morning nobody called or came up to see me. When u rang downstairs I was told the manager was on holiday and couldn't be disturbed. 'what the hell' also I was told there is no assistant manager.

This is no 4 star hotel I recommend nobody to stay in this so called 4 star hotel.

On check out I was offered no compensation as they were not authorised to do so.

I also met that twit who calls himself the bar man. Rude unhelpful staff. He didn't have ice didn't have a straw and he was getting angry at me, mumbling under his breath. Felt like slapping him.

Crap hotel

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank B4vla

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

My sister and I visited Disneyland Paris, on December. After deciding not to stay at one of the hotels in the park, because of the very high prices, I found this hotel on the internet and booked it online. It is 110 Euros per a couple per night and it is only a 5 minutes drive from the park using a GPS.
The hotel was built a year and a half ago, it is fully equipped with all the accomodations needed for your comfort. All the rooms are large with a small kitchenet, fully equiped (it even has an espresso machine), free internet service, a kind crew and a beautifull braserie serving authentic delicate french dishes.
I recommend this hotel with warm regards and with all my heart.

Good show!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank ZionaHolland
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

Accomodations it selves are very nice, above average, but as an hotel to serve Euro Disney guests are at most expected to be with children. I really missed the room service. The pizzeria near by it is not so close and there is no option at all at nighttime. Front desk attending is disappointing, rude and disinterested. The parking (paid appart of course) is out of records.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Fadec300
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2011

My checkin started with a rude demand to pay the local tax right now. When we returned to our room later that day we were all tired and in need of a drink (kids too). We tried the kettle in the room but it was broken + no coffee or tea provided, no mini bar - just an empty fridge. Decided to try room service and got a bit of a shock. "You need to order it yourself at the bar downstairs this is an ApartHotel". So I did and met the most obnoxious little twit of a barman with a major attitude problem and clearly in the wrong job. They are also building a major new project immediately adjacent and the diggers woke us at 7:15hrs this morning.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

Nice new building in an area being built up to support Eurodisney. Breakfasts were up to the usual higher than average french standards. Best part is rooms are huge. And the fitout of the building as a whole is modern and in excellent condition. Some hotels feel a bit tired with age, but not here.
Staff were really pretty helpful which for the french can be a big ask. There is parking on the street in the area but watch the parking police. Train station is 100m away and take 40mins to central paris.
If you don't need to be close to town then this is a very good option.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jon S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chessy
1.5 km away
Residhome Val d'Europe
#1 of 5 in Montevrain
1.8 km away
Disney's Sequoia Lodge

Been to Relais Spa Val d'Europe? Share your experiences!