US$134
Delta Hotel(Didim)(Great Value!)
US$22
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

US$154
TripAdvisor
Altinersan Hotel(Altinkum)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
2,973 results
All reviewsfat boyanimation teamsnack barrooms have a sea viewturkeyturkish batha la cartenext yearmain restaurantgreat holidaywater sportsevening entertainmentplenty of sunbedsfantastic hotelfire showfish restaurantface mask
Reviewed 30 October 2012 via mobile

The hotel is one and half hours away from the airport, which is a little annoying after long flight. Check in very quick hotel v new so lovely. All rooms overlook pool/beach food gets same in the restaurant after 14 days but that's to be expected! U can eat main restaurant then pool bar for lunch with hotdog/burger/chips ... The hotel is on the beach always a sunbed. Tip lots of restaurants offer to give u a lift to there place if u eat there. It cost around 22 tl to get taxi to main town altinkham to b honest it's a lovely beach with lots of shops selling genuine fakes as the Turkish like to say purses/bags/hoodies/shoes etc. u can get a bus but can get busy ... I thought didum was a lovely place really enjoyed my stay would recommend ! Ps there is a duty free shop at the bodrum airport when u arrive. Also although Turkish lira is the currency most shops take euro or sterling as well....

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Jennacatcat
VenosaBeachResortSpa, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Reviewed 30 October 2012

We live half the year in the Didim area, and had seen this hotel being built. So we thought we would give it a try for a 3 day break.

WOW! What a contrast to down town Altinkum! My wife was expecting it to be a bit Benidormish, but not at all - we loved every minute. Excellent check in at reception. Beautiful spaceous clean room overlooking Akbuk Bay. Huge selection of every type of food for Breakfast (I counted 15 different cereals!), Lunch and Dinner. Perfectly drinkable house wine and Efes beer and every type of soft drink you could want. Lovely pool and beach area. Simple but amusing entertainment.

I had my first go at a Turkish Bath - it was great

We were there early October, so the weather was perfect and the place was about two thirds full. As a consequence we never had to queue for food or drinks. We found the bar staff always very friendly and not hassling for tips.

Great place. We will certainly be going again next year.

2  Thank WJJW
VenosaBeachResortSpa, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in Venosa Beach Resort & Spa.
Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

We chose the Venosa as it looked like a stunning hotel and the reviews were on the whole pretty good.
We travelled as a family of 6 including 3 teenage girls (17 & 15 x 2). We also had a young boy of 9.
The rooms are fantastic a lovely size and they are kept clean with plenty of fresh towels - also fresh water in the fridge everyday. There are however no double beds so it's a push together situation and these are made into what reception call a 'French Bed' this is just a double sheet put over both bed to hold them together. But they are comfortable enough and the room has air conditioning for additional comfort.

I feel that overall the hotel is let down by what they call the 'All Inclusive Concept' It is not what UK guests who have experienced All Inclusive in other parts of Europe or the Carribean would call all inclusive. Drinks are only served between 10.00 and 23.00 you are limited to the usual locally produced spirits but this is further limited at the Venosa to Rum, Vodka or Gin. They do additionally offer two cocktails but they are just vodka with mixed juice with a bit of food colouring.
The food is very very repetitive and it is not of a high quality. The salad bar and range of deserts though is overall pretty good. I think to truly call themselves a UK 4* hotel there needs to be a rethink about the food and drink on offer and the time limitation.

A la carte - there are three a la carte restaurants here we understood it that you could visit all of them once during your stay - apparently not - just one and once during your stay. Again I feel this let's the hotel down in the ratings. We visited the fish restaurant it was nice but nothing out of the ordinary. A set menu with a choice of Seahawks, salmon or sea bream. Service in here was good.

The Spa.... It's nice but be prepared to hear everyone comparing prices! Always negotiate the price they offer because even though the prices seem cheaper to the UK you will find someone who paid cheaper. The Turkish bath with peeling (Full body exfoliation with a loofa mit) as it is called in the spa is a fantastic refresher on your first day with the bubble massage you feel yourself coming back to life from the residual jet lag. Also removes all the dead skin and gets your skin ready for the sun.

The entertainment team try very hard - this was the end of the season so they did very well to keep motivated. The pool area has quite a bit going on yes they do play loud music but this didn't bother me I found after a couple of days I didn't really hear it anyways.
The pool and slide areas are all clean and the staff are always going around collecting glasses and plates. My son was a bit disappointed that they limit the use on the slides they are open 10am to 12 & 3pm to 5pm.

Would I return.... Possibly...
Would I recommend it... Yes I think it has the potential to be a really fantastic hotel if someone reviewed the food & drink as that's what lets the hotel down.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank VirtueFor
VenosaBeachResortSpa, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again!

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I have titled this review 'Nice' because it was, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either. We got back two days ago, having spent 2 weeks here, this was our first time to Turkey so had read a lot of reviews before going, majority of them were good so went with an open and optimistic mind. The hotel was very impressive, only 2 years old, very modern and clean, and rooms were very spacious - we were on the 10th floor which was nice (if your afraid of heights this wont be good for you), check in was very quick and hassle free. The only niggles for me were: only a few drinks were included in the 'All inclusive' package, others you had to pay for - for me this is not all inclusive, the bar staff could of been happier and attempted to smile, and no waiter service at all (unless you were Turkish), you couldnt go hungry but the food did become repeatative and was not very hot, a lot of smokers sitting in the outside area so not always a comfortable and pleasant area to eat if you are a non smoker, snack bar food was a bit unappetising but okay they cook this at 10am in the morning (snack bar opens at 12.00), ice cream is nice and so are the Turkish pancakes. Other than that everythig was nice, sunbeds are of plenty around the pool, the entertainment team work their socks off to try and make your holiday enjoyable - I do not move from my sunbed and my fifty shades of grey however my partner cannot sit still for more than 10 mins so this was ideal for him - darts, archery, french bowls etc. If you can, experience the Turkish bath this was really good - I suffered with heat rash for the first time ever and the Turkish bath cleared this up instantly.
The beach is nice and quiet as apposed to the pool area where loud music is played most of the day, only a small beach but very pleasant all the same.
one tip - check the expiry dates of the snacks in the shop - they were slightly out of date :-) I still ate them though and did not experience any upset belly.
Overall, this holiday served our purpose - weather was amazingly hot for October (35 degrees) so we were incredibly lucky, relaxing, and nice surroundings. We would go back at some point in our lives, but no rush. Please feel free to aks me any questions - we are well travelled people so will give honest opinions. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Hotel was great and felt very new and had a great holiday there. Room was well appointed and had great sea views. Food was plentiful although was quite repetitive with a lot of turkey dishes but all food was cooked well. A few downsides but these didn't spoil our time there. Firstly hotel is quite remote so you have to get dolmus taxi to get out of hotel, some staff were very friendly but others could be rude, finally we asked on two occasions for a late check out room to be told no problem until day before we left to be told was no longer available. However as a whole great hotel and would recommend for a relaxing break.

Room Tip: All rooms have sea view and balcony