US$190
Tuntas Suites AltInkum(Altinkum)(Great Value!)
US$48
Book now, pay at stay
US$59
Panormos Hotel(Didim)(Great Value!)
2,849 results
All reviewssnack barfat boyturkeyanimation teamturkish bathrooms have a sea viewnext yearmain restauranta la cartetui repfantastic hotelrestaurant staffgreat holidayfire showevening entertainmentwater sportsplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Hotel has great place , and got wonderul building , but there are some little problems , for example in disco , prices are so high for baverages . Animation was wonderful , musics were very good , especially i want to thank Ali G. and Teo , they were really great during our holiday , we have never missed their activities , and barmen Gokhan was also very friendly , we will definetely comeback next summer

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan M
VenosaBeachResortSpa, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again!

Sincerely.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I loved this hotel. I can't wait to go back.
I thought the food was absoulutely delicious, best food I've had in an all inclusive resort in Turkey, could not be better.
I thought the location was fantastic, right on the beach. And the pools were fantastic, clean, not to noisy. Could fall asleep poolside with ease.
What made my stay excellent had to be the animation team, especially Ali G, so friendly, very chatty, always trying to get everyone invloved in activites, very easy on the eye. I miss the hotel and staff when I'm in rainy England... I can't wait to go back :D
Stay at this hotel, you won't be disappointed. BEST HOTEL IN TURKEY!!

• Stayed: June 2012
5  Thank x_jemma_x
VenosaBeachResortSpa, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in Venosa Beach Resort & Spa.
Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Great hotel in an away from it all location. Good choice of activities for everyone led by the animation team, but there was no hassle if you didn't want to take part. The room was cleaned daily and to a good standard, however the only downside is that the beds were a little hard. The quality and choice of food was excellent with and indoor and outdoor buffet (and a childs buffet). The animation team provided evening entertainment. A member of the animation team called Teo was very friendly, funny and helpful. We had a great holiday at the Venosa.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Jade C

Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Overall it was a good hotel. Nice staff, good food, ...

The animation team was great as well, especially Teo. He really made our stay perfect!
He did is job really well & we can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Belgium0924

Sincerely.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

We arrived in the early hours of the morning with the first impression of the hotel being very clean, nice to look at, modern and contemporary. We got led to our room that had 1 double bed and a pull out bed. We had specifically asked for 3 single beds and despite the obvious language barrier we were eventually moved. Once we were put in our room first impressions were the room was quite basic and the fridge wasn’t very cold. The fridge contained one bottle of water and between the 3 of us was not enough.

When we awoke the view from the hotel room was very nice, it looked right over the sea and the pool area. However I wasn’t that impressed with how loud the music was round the pool, its ok if you’re in the mood for it but after you have heard the same Euro pop song at full volume for the 10th time that day your patience wears quite thin.

The staff although friendly, some of them did not look after their personal hygiene and when you are in the restaurant ready to eat this kind of makes you lose your appetite. I appreciate that it is hot but I think the hotel has a duty to make sure guests are comfortable without having to smell someone’s rancid armpits.

The beach was not that kind on your feet however having a water cooler at the bottom end of the beach was a nice touch.

The food was ok. Although there wasn’t many vegetarian options, although not a vegetarian myself it would have been nice to see this. The Turkish night was a highlight of the main restaurant. The puddings were absolutely disgusting, they all tasted like greasy sugar. The pancake hut was amazing, with the spinach ones being our favourite. The A la Carte meal was very nice we went for an Italian night, the wine was lovely however I would avoid the Caesar salad as it was vile.

Drink was readily available with an ok selection. Cocktails and beers were VERY expensive after 11pm so advise to have your fill before then.

On the first day we decided to have a Turkish bath. Although done very nicely the last part where you are massaged with oil saw the lady continuingly laugh while she was doing it, I saw this as deeply unprofessional and it did ruin my experience.

I wasn’t very impressed with the surrounding areas of Altinkum, it was run down and looks absolutely baron.

The Saturday market is a must and was my personal favourite day. I did however catch a pick pocket with 50 lira of mine, luckily I got it back. We also went on a ‘lazy day boat trip’ which was nice and relaxing with plenty of time to jump in the sea.

We went as a party of 5 and did agree that the hotel is not 5 star for British standards. We all agreed it was between 3 and 4 star, I would recommend the hotel as it had everything you need for a good holiday, but not Altinkum and Turkey. I will not be returning.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tom C
VenosaBeachResortSpa, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017