1,568 results
All reviews special thanks swimming platform kids club ocean restaurant plunge pool le comptoir water activities front office glass bottom boat garden room ocean view beautiful property housekeeping team daily activities special mention local market indian food
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Awesome resortstaff is extremely cooperative and highly recommended to visitcalm place to relax,quality overall rated as excellent. Many activities in the hotel with different varieties of food available. Beautiful beaches to relax and rejuvenate yourself. Varieties of restaurants available throughout the day. Water activities highly recommended!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Ivan C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Prashant K,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your amazing experience.

It is one of our core philosophy to delight our guest and our team will always walk the extra mile to make every moment special! We will definitely share your very encouraging comments to all those contributed to make your stay at the Radisson Blu Azuri a memorable one!

We look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We traveled with a 3 year old son for our anniversary and stayed in the pool facing room also overlooking the sea, the room was large in comparison of other rooms we have stayed in and we had a comfortable stay. We travel a lot and have stayed in many kid friendly hotels in Europe so my review could be a bit influenced by my other stays.

We really like the hotel, much smaller and boutique-like in comparison to other big hotels but maybe not what you expect from a Raddison Blu. The restaurants are not very big because there aren't hundreds of rooms which they need to cater, the good part of it is that makes the environment very personal and the staff knows you very well and makes you feel welcome. The bad part is that due to so much table churn I did not find that the tables were cleaned to perfection before they are occupied again.

The food is very nice, especially dinners. The food is very tasty and the staff tries their best to change the menu and they also have a good selection of vegetarian dishes, though they should work a bit on the indian dishes (they are not bad but nothing that you would remember).

The aspects there I think they should work upon are:
1. Kids club - I have seen so many hotels where the club staff tries to engage the kids and conducts activities all across the hotel to excite the kids. I found the staff to be content doing the bare minimum (felt like they are just ticking the box of having a kids club). Maybe their werent many kids but the kids that were in the hotel were never approached by the staff to excite or announce that this is the next activity so why dont the kids join.

2. Evening entertainment - We stayed in the hotel for 6 nights and on one evening there was a local dance and 2 days live music but apart from that the evenings are dull. I feel the hotel should improve on this as the hotel becomes very boring after a point.

3. Ants and Flies - Sometimes it became difficult to eat breakfast in peace because of the amounts of flies on the breakfast table. They bother a lot because the tables are not cleaned up properly after the last meal. They dont change the table mats with every clean before giving it to another family which increases the amount of flies. Also, the croissants and cakes werent covered so flies keep on sitting on them and it makes the food very unappealing.

4. Baby pool - They should make the baby pool attractive by putting maybe a little colourful water fountain or anything to attract the kids.

Other than this, we loved the hotel and our special anniversary surprise by the hotel. They were very kind to send us a lovely yummy cake and decorate our room with rose petals. Full points to the staff (especially Preety and Ramesh, who would help and consider our requests genuinely). Thanks everyone :)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank NRDS
Ivan C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear NRDS,

First and above all, I would like to sincerely thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback and experience.

It is one of our core philosophy to delight our guest and our team will always walk the extra mile to make every moment special! We will definitely share your very encouraging comments to all those who have contributed to your memorable experience.

We have well noted the different points you have highlighted and shall ensure that they are promptly attended.

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Very good hotel. Excellent service. Special thanks to preety rittoo for her nice welcone and caring for us. Food was very good. Valentine dinner at ocean one restaurant. Good aervice and thanks for the cake.

Room Tip: Book deluxe prextige room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kamal,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience.

We look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Congrats to the all team for this wonderful day with my family , a warm welcoming from Preety and excellent customer care with a very positive attitude to help and exceed customers expectations. Everything was perfect we got a quality family time there.
Also may thanks to Ritesh and Nitish.
We recommend the hotel and if you want to have a quality time or lunch with family. A place to be, absolutely.
Thanks again to the Team.

Dear Eric L,

First and above all, we would like to sincerely thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your positive experience.

It is highly encouraging to read that the service at our resort have thoroughly met your expectations. It has always been our earnest effort to achieve optimal guest satisfaction through personalized care and attention to details.

Once again thank you for your kind acknowledgement. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd time in Mauritius, our 5th hotel. My first trip advisor review. I feel most hotels in Mauritius are expensive and if my review can help someone to make a good decision about their trip I will be happy. We travel overseas about twice a year. My review will be influenced by my other hotel experiences

Firstly the staff are very friendly. Based on customer service - it was one of the top hotels we stayed in. They give a personalized service, getting to know your name, what drinks you like and what table you prefer to sit at. I had my hands full with my 4month old baby. They will always offer to dish for me, or hold my baby while I eat.

We booked the cheapest room
It was very modern, spacious and clean. One of the best standard garden views I stayed in. Kavita cleaned our room , she was friendly. But so was ALL the staff.

The food at the restaurant , Ocean One was excellent. We were on the all inclusive option. You get 600RS for lunch pp and 800RS for dinner pp. We had excellent fish, steaks , seafood pasta and the seafood platter was very good.

At breakfast they had freshly squeezed pineapple and orange juice. Something you don't get at most other hotels

The buffet breakfast is good, but small in comparison with other hotels we stayed at before

You get to build a relationship with the staff and don’t want to post anything negative. Although there are some facilities of the hotel , compared to others, that I did not enjoy.

1. Not a nice beach for swimming, strolling or running bare feet/ appearance not nice either. The sand is not soft. We stayed at hotels with beautiful beaches before. This is not one of them

2. There are enough day beds / sun beds next to the swimming pool and beach, but very little has umbrellas / trees or shade.

3. The music at the bar is not nice (for us). Jazz like music all the time. The tv in the bar is always on depressing news or Radissons’ advertisements.

4. The entertainment area can improve
There is one bar at the swimmingpool
With 6 tables under roof, seating 24 people, and about 4 people can sit at the bar. . Its very small. If you want to escape the hot sun there are limited seats, and if it rains there is not enough space for everyone under roof.

6. Buffet lunch is not so good. Based on our lunch experiences we never had dinner at the buffet.

7. The umbrellas we used , when it was raining, were broken

8. At other hotels we stayed at , the rooms are designed so you can walk under roof to the entertainment / food / buffet. This hotel is not setup like that. Just nice to know especially if you have rainy weather with kids.

9. Other hotels has nicer all inclusive packages. This hotel doesnt have room service on all inclusive. It doesnt have a nice all inclusive menu to order snacks from if you dont feel like buffet / or missed lunch.

10. There was an ant problem in our room. For instance if i opened a fruit juice from the mini bar, I had to finish it immediately- it attracts ants and within an hour it is covered with ants

The hotel gives incentives to their staff when mentioned on trip advisor. Its annoying if staff comes to you asking to mention them in your review on tripadvisor. It is unprofessional

Overall a nice hotel
I would rate customer service (staff) 5 stars
I would rate the hotel facilities 3 stars

3  Thank NadineMuller

Dear Nadine Muller,

First of all, we would like to sincerely thank you for your recent stay among us and for taking time to share your feedback. It helps us improving our service and care extended to our guests.

We are glad to read that you were overwhelmed with the service provided by our team members. However, we are sorry to read that the facilities were not up to your expectations.

We reiterate our thanks for your valued comments that we definitely help us improving and we do sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back at our resort in the future to give you a full satisfactory experience.

Best Regards