“Good food stop”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stop over for mid-morning snacks on the way from Venice to Assisi, great food, good and quick service and wonderful location.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stopped with COSMOS TOURS and the counter staff worked hard to understand what we wanted. Must have been difficult with a queue of Poms, Aussies and Yanks! Upon exit, we just crossed the road before ~150 cyclists and their support vehicles came whooshing round the corner. I snapped photos of the race leaders to capture that unique moment.

1  Thank juliant919
Reviewed 26 December 2015

We were part of a Cosmos tour, and this was one of the organized lunch stops in a fairly out of the way place.
It was very local and humble enough, and was obviously a stopover for locals as well.
We didn't have the lunch, but relaxed a little with a drink and a bread roll

Reviewed 25 March 2015

This was one of the best meals of my entire life. The lasagna was excellent, the best I've ever had. I was there on a Globus tour and they also had a birthday cake for me. It was also the best cake I've ever had in my entire life. It's too good to describe. The food was exquisite and I hope someday I can go back. The scenery is beautiful and the entire trip to Italy was life changing.

Reviewed 20 February 2015

We stopped in here for lunch while travelling with a tour group. The sandwiches and coffees were very good and quite reasonable. We sat on the porch out front to dine and enjoy the surroundings. The hot meals looked delicious also. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. They warmly came outside and waved us goodbye as we departed.
The precious part to these people was the dedication and honesty. One of our friends left their wallet with money and credit cards on the counter when we left. We were 15-20 minutes down the highway when this small car pulled up beside us blowing the horn and motioning us to pull over. We did and one of the staff from the restaurant chased us down to return the wallet intact. Our friend did not even realize she had left it behind. What amazing honest people. A definite 2 thumbs up.