“Fantastic villa, great ambiance, very kind and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool with Jacuzzi Bedroom
Huge 8 Seat Dining Table
Fully equipped,modern kitchen
Garden Sala
Garden Sala
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Stanislav...
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Fantastic villa, great ambiance, very kind and helpful owner and staff”
Reviewed 10 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Stylish, nicely decorated and fully equipped villa, offering comfort and entrainement of highest class, tranquility, relaxing atmosphere and luxury. Very kind and helpful staff. The owner of the villa was extremely helpful and assisted us enormously in finding and booking the right restaurants, massage studios, car rentals, boat trips and other services and entertainments. Arranging chef cook in the villa was a wonderful gourmet experience. Very correct attitude, immediate responsiveness and integrity. Everything was as expected and as previously communicated and agreed with the owner.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and the feeling of luxury, the service, the responsiveness of the owner
Liked least: We had few remarks regarding cleanliness, which were considered adequately
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Laura K
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Villa I ever stayed, wonderful -silent place”
Reviewed 31 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We were a group of 5 friends who stayed 10 nights at this villa. It is a spacious Villa with 3 bedroms and 2 salas. In the morning we used the upper sala, in the evening we used the garden sala and enjoyed the sound of the nature.

The entire Villa has wifi connection, which was very important for us :-)))

Khun Noi the Villa Manager answered us all questions, the maid cleaned up very well and the owner organised us trips, chef cook, table reservations etc...
My friends and i had our first Yoga lesson in the Villa by a private yoga teacher....

I recommend this Villa to everyone who comes with friends and family.
It is a great place to relax and to leave the daily live behind.

StephaneB...
“For the 4th time now and always good”
Reviewed 18 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my 4th stay in that beautiful Villa. I guess time to write a review :-) I could write much about this incredible fabulous place. To make it short. I come to Thailand since 10 years and for my this is simply the best valued private villa on that island. Everything you need, nothing you don't. Big Pool, excellent Sound System inside and outside. Beautiful Garden and Salas for Yoga and Qi Gong which i like so much and do every day. Very nice and helpful staff and owner. Definately i will come back again for my 5th stay!

Your age range 35-49
Wilhelm K
Frankfurt, Germany
“Best Stop Over”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I traveled by myself through Thailand and I had a wonderful 10-days stop-over in this Villa. During my Trip I was in a lot of Villas in Thailand but in this Villa I fully agree in the money value. The maid prepared a breakfast every morning for me and the Villa Manager had a look after me during my stay. The kitchen is fully equipped from a Toaster, water heater over a blender and coffee machine. During the day I was lying at the pool and listened to Sonos (I haven´t known Sonos before, but I will buy it for my home in Germany)
The whole Villa and the outside area has Wifi, which was very important for me as I was travelling and working. But the most thing I was enjoying was the outdoor shower. It is separated in a small garden area and I haven´t showered once inside, which was also more or less outside, but covered.
The evenings I spent in the Fishermen´s village. It is not far from the Villa, the car I parked in the new shopping center, The Wharf.
The airport transfer was free of charge and there are enough towels in the Villa.
I have to emphasize that the whole stay was very comfortable and very uncomplicated which I had in no Villa before.
One Tip to all coming guests: I recommend a car as the Villa is on the Hillside

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing