See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We booked this new renovated beach side resort for £16.50 a night! The staff were very friendly and helpful and the resort is really quiet with lots of greenery between the individual chalets. We had the beach and the beach bar all to ourselves at some points which was cool. The beach sits nestled nicely back in the bay with awesome sea views. You get a lot for £16.50 a night!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimb0o
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My 4 night stay was highlighted by excellent service an brilliant staff, nothing was to much trouble and attention to detail was superb. I arrived late on the 15th of June and found that the shower water did not remain hot early the following morning. I was upgraded and moved to a new suite/bungalow within 15 minutes. A stunning beach and with glorious views. This location is a bit isolated, but having said that there is a wide selection of restaurants withing 5 -10 minute by scooter and the fantastic Fishermans Village is less 15 minutes. If you are after Thailand night life then this is not the spot for you. If you want a quiet spot to relax then this is a great spot to do it.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I’m shocked by what I see.
Suppose to be a romantic break
Private pool
New apartments
On arrival staff were not expecting us couldn’t find booking.
Waited 40 mins for checkin.
Beach resort is nothing like pics and was informed by manager they are under renovation.
Pools were black and out of use.
Restaurant was empty
Private pool was shocking nothing private about pool.
Private beach was beautiful that’s all that was great about this place.
Pics nothing like what’s on booking.com

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

DO NOT, I mean DO NOT book this hotel.
Seriously I will NEVER ignore trip advisor again.
The worse hotel I have ever stayed in.
We booked for 11 nights stayed two and moved.
The shower water in bathroom smells. You shower in dirty water. And then the whole of the bathroom floor is soaked.
Front of house can't speak English.
Poor wifi
Phone in room broken.
Rubbish all around resort.
Dirty
Poor bar and over priced
Staff smoke in reception whilst trying to complain, very strange.
I am an easy going person and not after luxury. I wanted simple. Not dirty.
Do not book. It's far from the centre and doesn't make up for that any other way. Even the beach outside hotel has rubbish on it. I have pictures I will upload.
Phew!!! I'm outa here
Massage place is unclean and surrounded by clutter

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Discover584979
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stop there for dinner and order one plate of seafood pasta one ice cream and a plate of calamari, the fusions taste are not good at all and the calamari is soft and not fresh and believe it or not the bill was 850Baht.. Not recommend place to eat.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family