See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

DO NOT, I mean DO NOT book this hotel.
Seriously I will NEVER ignore trip advisor again.
The worse hotel I have ever stayed in.
We booked for 11 nights stayed two and moved.
The shower water in bathroom smells. You shower in dirty water. And then the whole of the bathroom floor is soaked.
Front of house can't speak English.
Poor wifi
Phone in room broken.
Rubbish all around resort.
Dirty
Poor bar and over priced
Staff smoke in reception whilst trying to complain, very strange.
I am an easy going person and not after luxury. I wanted simple. Not dirty.
Do not book. It's far from the centre and doesn't make up for that any other way. Even the beach outside hotel has rubbish on it. I have pictures I will upload.
Phew!!! I'm outa here
Massage place is unclean and surrounded by clutter

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Discover584979
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stop there for dinner and order one plate of seafood pasta one ice cream and a plate of calamari, the fusions taste are not good at all and the calamari is soft and not fresh and believe it or not the bill was 850Baht.. Not recommend place to eat.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017

When in Samui I usually pay here a visit a few times, as it is usually quiet & you get the use of there pool / sun loungers for near free (buy at least 1 drink) I cant comment on there food as I have never ate here, but what I can say is that the last few times I have ordered a bottled beer, the beer has been off ! (tasted horrible)Twice now I have pointed it out to the bar staff that their beer is out of date (date on the bottle), but either the staff don't care or the management don't care, not planning on visiting any time soon

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Run down resort, expensive drinks and looks like a ghost town! Myself and partner were staying nearby in a private let house and were informed by the owner that we could use the facilities in Arayburn "Boutique" resort, which we have done twice, only to access the fantastic beach which the resort spoils! We bought a couple of soft drinks which were way over priced (condition of beach access) and were served by rude staff, the place would have looked amazing 15 years ago however it appears that nothing has been done since. The pool appeared dirty and unkempt as did the surrounding area, somewhat of a rubbish tip! Litter and dirty glasses left and garden area unattended to, well overgrown! AVOID!! - Cancel if you can and rebook elsewhere!!

Room Tip: Book somewhere else!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chrisc872014
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Well here it is

1. It's going to cost you a lot of money to get from the airport or the ferry to the hotel. Or if you want to go anywhere they will Nickel and dime you if you take a cab. We rented a scooter saved us a lot of money.

2. Once we got there we were already in Thailand for 3 weeks, stayed in a lot of other places and ate a lot of food, this was the only place I got sick from the food, plus it's really exspensive to eat at this hotel.

3. The bed in the room was so hard I think the floor was softer.

4. They have these bugs out side that every morning are so damn loud they woke us up, when I asked if we could move to a different room they said everything was booked, funny we saw no other guest. But I could of upgraded for a crap load of money.

The only good thing about this place was the beach, and the hotel dogs, they were fun to play with.

Honestly I feel all they cared about was us giving them our baut. I will go to Thailand again but I will not stay here.

Stayed: December 2016