Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$126
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Mantra Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$139
Peace Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$87
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$285
US$123
US$60
US$54
Dara Samui Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$206
Muang Samui Spa Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$339
US$232
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Tongsai Bay(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$674
US$329
Priceline
All reviewsmuay thaimartial artscross fitgroup sessionsprivate hourfully equipped gymthai experiencestayed for weeksenjoyed my staychecking inswimming poolchaweng beachper daymmacrossfitfighterufc
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I spent 10 days there with around 20 people gym friends from London. The way they push you to realise you are capable of more than you think is incredibly empowering while keeping it all good fun.

The trainers are super knowledgable and like to have a good joke culminating in an amazing atmosphere and overall training experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
RobbieSamui, Owner at Superpro Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Great to hear you had a good time. Thank you for taking the effort to write this review. Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I spent 10 days there with a large group of friends from my gym in London, about 25 of us altogether. All of us had varying levels of experience, from beginners upwards, and the trainers there worked with us all at the level most appropriate for the individual. The trainers manage to maintain the perfect balance of seriousness and fun - would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you enoyed your stay .
Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

SuperPro is situated in the Chaweng area and only about 15 minutes walk to Chaweng beach and is known for its top of the class training particularly in Muay Thai. There is a fully equipped gym, swimming pool and sun beds, free high speed wifi, parking, mats for BJJ and yoga, Muay Thai mats, pads and rings all situated in the heart of the complex with open space.

About 30 of us from the same gym in London travelled to train and stay at Superpro for a duration of about 9 days.

The training here is top notch and the coaches are really there to help one improve. I train BJJ so Mauy Thai was very new to me and so I joined the crew to learn. I have to say that I've come out better than I went in thanks to the trainers.

I would definitely like to go back !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Experience is knowledge
Knowledge is power
SuperPro Samui a Mua thai trainingcamp
In the middle of Thailand
Were you be trained by expert Thai fighters/trainers that will expend your knowledge by experience . . .
Go SuperPro and you become
A Better fighter
SUPERPRO ! WERE FIGHTERS
BECOME CHAMPIONS
At Koh_samui Thailand

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I came here to train in Muay Thai with my 6 year old son for 5 days. We decided to stay off site (but close by), and travelled every day to Superpro to train.

We both have had a little bit of Muay Thai training in the past, and opted for the private 1 hour sessions since we had limited time in Koh Samui. As one of the other reviewers has said, this is the quickest way to improve and while it is expensive compared to the group sessions, it is real value for money compared to what we would pay in Singapore (where we are from).

The focus in the private sessions is on technique, and was only on pads (no bags). It's not as drawn out as some other 2-hour group sessions I have attended in Thailand, and you have the trainer right by your side for the entire hour looking at small details of your technique.

Our two trainers (Keng for Nick and Chain for me) are still currently fighting, and were able to train us at levels appropriate for us. The one hour sessions just flew by as we executed our punches, kicks, elbows and knees. In particular, Nick really enjoyed his time with Keng, as Keng was able to make the sessions really fun. Both Keng and Chain are top notch trainers, and I would highly recommend them (and especially Keng for kids).

Despite the "fighting" nature of the place, it was not at all intimidating. Everyone was really friendly (not just the staff but the other people who were there to train) and helpful, and it was overall a really great place to train. I hope to be back again soon.

Congratulations to Robbie and team for a wonderful facility, and thanks for the great experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family