“Pub, shishah, karaoke, new people - all in one!”

The BEARD Bar&Grill
Ranked #3 of 6 Bars & Pubs in Bophut
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: Some call The Beard Bar&Grill an Irish pub, others – an English one. While someone sees it as a traditional Saint Petersburg’s beer-house, there are those who can clearly hear the American accent of a liquor bar. They’re both right & wrong, but the point is that when it was being created, there was no clear positioning and the idea of belonging to the bunch. The Beard Bar&Grill is beyond the laws of style. The Beard Bar&Grill is an atmospheric place where it’s pleasant to come, be there and get back. First, it was just a bar where you were offered drinks & communication, but after the recent extension, “just a bar” has been transformed into a grill bar, which means now you can dine here outside normal hours, when your district sleeps. It won’t be a mistake to call us meat & drink ambience onwards.
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I loved this place. A mix of a traditional pub with all kinds of authentic alcohols, a sports bar where I could watch my beloved hockey on request, and these guys know all about hookahs for sure. They have the best karaoke system on island (this I know 100%, as I like singing and been coming to Samui since 2011) they usually have karaoke nights.
But I loved this place most of all, because you come any night and see your friends, and meet new people from all over the world at the same time.
That's the kind of place where I'd prefer to spend an evening.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The greatest place on Koh Samui! And That's really so!
Why?..
Because I feel myself like at home. Staff is very polite and friendly.
The good environment of pub attracts interesting people.
Every my visit into the pub, I meet persons, which don't let me to be bored.

Sure, The Beard Pub has a lot of alhocole drinks. My favorite is a gin with a cranberry mors, that smells like a forest Besides the pub has 4 kind of draft​ beers.

The best hookahs on the island are only here, a large range of tobaccos. The master is able to satisfy any person with refined taste.

What about food? Dishes are on good level. Lately the menu of the pub is extended, for example, I tasted the new dish (smoked duck) at the last my visit.

If you have good humor's feeling and you love communicating with new people, then I have to recommend you The Beard Pub to visit.

P.S. A lot of interesting events happen into the pub.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017

One of the favourite places on Koh Samui. Overall best shisha on the island, friendly atmosphere and great cocktails invented by the barmen.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank GeneGreen
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Well worth a visit for excellent drinks! Don't be put off by the main road frontage. Very friendly owner and Russian expats made us feel very welcome.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Got caught in a tropical shower, so we popped in to the closest place possible .. which happened to be the Beard Pub. My friend and I both opted for the thai options on the menu, chicken with noodles and spring rolls and a soft drink each. All of which came without too much of a wait and was absolutely delicious.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for some good food.

Date of visit: February 2017