“Lovely Country Pub”
Review of The Druids Arms

The Druids Arms
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ian, Louise and new manager, Nicola would like to welcome you to The Druid's Arms. The overall concept of our pub is simple; we serve good food and an array of drinks in relaxed, welcoming surroundings. Our head chef, Leon, uses the freshest and best of ingredients and buys locally wherever possible. If you are looking for a quick, satisfying lunchtime meal, try something off our Light Bites menu which offers pub classics at superb value for money. In the evening, why not get more adventurous and try some of the Leon's more creative dishes. Alternatively, you may just want to enjoy a glass of wine or local ale at the bar whilst enjoying the friendly, welcoming bar atmosphere. We welcome everyone so, whether it's a case of enjoying a drink in front of our large open fire in the winter, or popping along on a Sunday afternoon and soaking up the rays in our large beer garden- we'd love to see you! Children are more than welcome at The Druids - we have high-chairs and of course can cater for the little ones too..There's even a jar of sweets on the bar!
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stopped in for lunch .Lovely table by the fire on a chilly day. Food was well presented.Staff very friendly.The chef understood Gluten Free so I was a happy camper. Greta outdoor area for summertime.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I`ve never been in their pub,but i have just met the landlady and her partner in my local in Cornwall,where they have been taking a well earned break.All I can say is,what lovely people.In my experience that means people that care,Next time I`m in Somerset I shall call in The Druids Arms.

1  Thank JeremyS2062
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Decided to take a trip to the standing stones at Stanton drew, it's a 3.1/2 hr drive but on such a lovely day with the roof down why not knock another megalithic site of the list,
Timed it so we'd reach the Druids arms pub for lunch, this little pub in a little hamlet was great pleasant staff very clean loos! And standing stones in the gardenand sun shining down what more could you want! We ordered some food from the bar and took our seats in the garden the starters came up a minute before the main course! But that was OK as we were sharing olives,breads,etc wife had the cheese ploughman's and thoroughly enjoyed it especially the home made piccalilli, I had fish and chips which came with garden peas and tartar sauce all cooked to perfection, the only thing that stopped me giving this pub 5 star review was the size of the portion on the plate it looked like a child's meal and certainly wasn't worth the £13.
Thank the gods my other half has a small appetite or I'd have gone hungry!

1  Thank steventerenzio
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We were staying at a local Bed and Breakfast the Tithe Barn and booked here on the Friday night before a wedding. Fabulous food. The staff were friendly and the locals were very chatty and we had a great night here.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Stopped in for a nice cup of tea on a very cold day and was welcomed with friendly smiles and a nice warm fire.

1  Thank Brie K