A load of us stayed here beginning of October for my Daughter's Wedding and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
The rooms were lovely (although a little tired looking in some) and kept very clean. There were no tea making facilities so take your own if you like a cuppa in bed as we do. We had to bath/shower around 5pm as the water was cold if we left it till 7pm.
All the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. The mattress was very hard so we asked for a mattress cover and it was dealt with immediately.
The food was very good and plentiful but never very warm. The hotel was busy but it never felt overcrowded because it's so big.
We didn't like the beach much because it's all stones and shingle but the youngsters thoroughly enjoyed the watersports. The train ride around Rhodes takes an hour and it was nice to see other parts of the island. It's 5 euros but you can hop on and off all day.
Overall we had a great time and I would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only Lindos Imperial Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Imperial Hotel Kiotari
- Iberostar Hotel Lindos Imperial
- Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa Kiotari, Rhodes, Greece