See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Nearly never booked this holiday due to the poor reviews but our room is lovley..we emailed the hotel and asked for sea view and it's what we got and it's a wonderful view...the lady who cleans our room is so friendly and even gave us a kettle for our morning cuppa!!... unfortunately the restaurant is another story.. breakfast and lunch it's all good it's dinner that is a nightmare there is never any cutlery to eat with, we have had eat with spoons on more than one occasion!!...the music at dinner is a trance -rave and loud!! Shame nice bit of Greek music would be better suited as we felt we was in a mental asylum especially eating with spoons and blaring music lol.. a Greek football team came in to eat and guests was refused food at 9.05 as it was for the footballer's only!! When the guest went to the owner and asked why she was refused her answer was "this is for them NOT guest's"....a bit of a kick in the teeth when we had to eat with spoons that night!! Other than that the staff are absolutely lovely the bar guy is always happy and the waiters work bloody hard keeping the place clean ...there are plenty of petty moaners guests who will moan about anything ...heard one guest moan they didn't have a shower curtain and demanded to be moved 4 times and they seemed quite proud of this !?!....just a note if u have older daughters with you watch out for the Zumba guy as we noticed he makes a bee line for the young ladies, on more than one occasion he sits with the girls during dinner and saw him with his hand up her shorts ..not what I want to see while I'm eating dinner and not very professional..even a few locals have discribed him as a gigolo ...this is just just observations from a week here ...would we recommend it ....yes and no ....the resort is beautiful we can't fault our room.. breakfast and lunch is fine it's just dinner that lets it down...yes I will be returning to the town but probably won't stay at this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

My friend was ill so had to be on my own a lot of the time. I have never felt so unhappy. Loved the beach and told myself to make the most of it. The reception staff didn't speak very good English. Nightmare if you need assistance.

The hotel is full of Eastern European people. They are rude, miserable and I think they must be scared, that if they smile their faces might crack.

The area where the hotel provides food, well, I've never seen anything like it in my life? Only 1 dessert spoon shoved in the sugar for putting in tea and coffee for everyone to share. Never enough cups, so end up pouring coffee in a glass. No signs on the food and their was some strange sloppy stuff etc. They cater mainly for Eastern Europeans. Everyone rushes around like they have never been fed, piling their plates full of food. French fries and broccoli at breakfast? Eastern Europeans where piling broccoli and sausages and this pink yoghurt on one plate? It was unbelievable and that's only half of it lol. I started calling the food shack, a cattle market.

My room was clean but the cooker didn't work and the freezer in the fridge wouldn't freeze. No kettle so tried to heat water in a pan on cooker, all instruction had rubbed off with over use.

Oh and the shower was ok but only if you didn't use it late afternoon or early evening, when other people where using them, they would be cold.

I do not recommend this hotel, especially for sole person.

I hope this helps and warns others.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Adventurer785955
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Nice stay, good food, friendly people, very nice nature. We like this island. Perfect beach whith nice wawes. We say hi for wery friendly man, Panos. Thanks for you care a we wish you lucky live. Martin and Bara from Czech Republic

2  Thank martinvlachovsky
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived on the 5th of September I paid 250 each for me and my girlfriend flights food drink and accommodation cheap as chips they have 3 different drinks they are ok they will do the job the food is basic always at least 2 main dishes fish meat some times 3 or 4 main and then many sides it’s cheap food but we have eaten every day here, staff are friendly I get the impression some people have paid big bucks to come here and expect a lot more if I were to get my camera out and look for some dirty patches in my room I could definitely take some close-ups find and make it look bad All in all it’s really not too bad The company I booked accidentally booked two single beds and staff were very helpful and fixed us a double without any problems What can I say it’s all very reasonable for the price I paid all I would advise is take A long walk up The beach the further you get away from the river the warmer the water gets :) All I could ask for is that they season the food a little more more garlic please lol

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Affordable Hotel with a good price performance ratio, clean and with good food and service. Very nice friendly and helpful staff. Special thanks to Constantine (Bella Italia) Panos and Maria.
Lena and Matthias