“Best pizza”

Efthimis Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 67 Restaurants in Georgioupolis
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Had a lovely meal here, waiters very attentive. Pizza was the best I've tasted. Good house wine too. The pizzas are cooked to order in a clay oven. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to Georgioupolis now 6 times and never walked up this road and always been near the square! I have seen the changes to this beautiful place! I stumbled on this place because of my Son loving pizza! I do not like pizza as a rule I do not eat it! But I tried on bit and found myself eating it! Then on our last night we went for dinner( steak) oh my my I have travelled and trust me this is the best pizza and steak I have ever tasted! I also would like to say the two male waiters are fabulous and really know how to server customers. We in England would benefit from the customer service attitude! They have that attitude which is wonderful, I do however understand these places need to make money as the season is all they have to survive the winter! However these waiters know how to use their charm, very very well deserving of a big tip. I will be back here on my next visit, which will be 7 th time. I really do hope these waiters will be there! Do hope they read the reviews on here! I am the ex Soldier with tattoo's ARMY and number on my arm! Amazing Place! Great food, great service, great prices. 100%

2  Thank SoldierladySignals
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Well recommended if you enjoy pizza. Pizza is freshly cooked in a wood oven, delicious. They also serve a good range of other food

1  Thank _sharonsmitheu
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We ate here last year and really enjoyed it but this year after a couple of day trips (although once might have been after watching Andy Murray win Wimbledon) when we got back to Georgioupolis we felt like a takeaway so I wandered down to Efthimis which was just a minute or so from our apartment for Pizza's. The lads were really friendly and we had a chat (and complimentary honey raki) as I waited for the pizza's to be made in the wood fired pizza oven. The pizza base was absolutely spot on and a special mention for the Hot Pizza and also the Special Pizza. If you do feel like a change from Cretan food or fancy a pizza then you really can't go wrong with Efthimis (last year I tried the grilled meats and they were delicious too).

2  Thank goanjock
Reviewed 31 July 2016

My wife, daughter and I ate here 3 times during our recent holiday. The first time we ordered pizza which was delicious and very reasonably priced. After chatting with the friendly waiter he recommended we try his pasta on our next visit which we did. We ordered 3 different spaghetti dishes and all were superb and again very good value for money. On our 3rd visit we mixed it a little ordering pizza and pasta and had a very enjoyable meal. To top it all off the Honey Raki complimentary drink was fantastic, the best tasted at any of the superb restaurants we ate at during our fabulous visit to Georgiopolis. I highly recommend this restuarant especially if you are looking for a little bit of variety from the usual Greek fare.

1  Thank Caoihmin