“Takeaway ”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was really busy when i went in on Easter Monday. However, the service was great as always I got a cappuccino & my husband got a chai latte. Both were piping hot & lovely x

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch with my better half. Both had Tuna melt , large Latte & cake each. All delicious.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We decided to pop in here for lunch and cake on way home from shopping. There are plenty comfy seats with free newspapers.

Plenty toasties, sandwiches and delicious cakes to choose from as well as all the hot drinks.

We choose a ham and cheese toastie and mushroom and cheese toastie, with a chai latte and normal latte. For afterwards we had caramel cake and lemon tart.

The toasties and the cakes were nice. Bit expensive for what you get but its the same with all these coffee chains.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I have been to many Costas over the World; really sorry to say; I found this one was very poor on the day I visited. Dirty tables and dirty floors. An ice-drink poorly made. Hopefully this was just a one off and I will give it a try again, the next time I'm in Scotland.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I am shocked and appalled by my visit to Costa. It is usually nice and friendly but this time round it was the case. The manager herself looked out of place and seemed to be holding back an attitude. The drinks werent that warm when we got them and the coffee tasted bitter and sour. The toilets were disgusting, it was the most unhygienic toilets I have been in, in a Costa Coffee, it almost seems as if they're just getting a dusting over and not a proper clean. The staff were friendly enough but you could tell there was a bad vibe in the employees that lunch and I hope this changes because I do enjoy a good coffee and the amostphere isn't something customers want when they go in.