Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews dog sledding husky safari northern lights winter wonderland snow gear dogs activities lapland lodge toboggan trips
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2019

If you are looking for the perfect place to spend time this is amazing part of the world this is it. My daughter loves huskies and we found this place via our travel agent, yes I still use one, but what a find. The hotel is just perfect and having huskies on site made it more special. We went out on snowmobiles, were woken up to see the stunning Northern lights, but the husky safari was the highlight, driving a sled with five amazing animals desperate to pull you along is something we as a family will never forget.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to experience real Lapland hospitality. My daughter never goes back to a place or hotel, she believes the world is too big to explore, but she has said this is one of the places that she will break that rule for. Thank you to the team for making this the best 21st my daughter could have hoped for.

Date of stay: January 2019
3  Thank SimonW703
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel, great food and friendly staff.

We visited for my wife’s Birthday and we weren’t disappointed, everything was just what we had hoped for.

Husky sledding heaven on the Laponia Day.

We will be visiting again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

When you love huskies, & you are going to stay at a boutique husky hotel you don’t really think about any of the other elements that may go in tow with the experience. But this hotel offered everything we could have wanted and more.

The rooms were incredibly cosy and a great size. The lobby constantly had a roaring fire and bar for us to unwind - and with it being such a small hotel we were able to pleasantly chat to other guests about the activities they had booked and enjoyed with the hotel.

We decided to do the snow shoeing, visit to meet reindeer which were both fantastic but our favourite was the husky safari! An unforgettable experience. But there are lots of other great things to do. The tobogganing we enjoyed every day, it’s was so much fun! There is also a sauna and jacuzzi you can order drinks directly to. The dogs can also be visited at almost any time and love to receive cuddles and attention. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds for lovely walks as well.

The staff though were what made us feel like we were at home. Their constant smiles, warmth and genuine love for what they do only added to our happiness of choosing to stay here. In particular I wanted to mention the food and menu. The menu changed every couple of nights with fantastic options for guests (the rest of my party loved everything they ate). As a vegan though the staff went above and beyond. Whether I wanted to adapt something on offer they were happy to do this. But they also surprised me with specially created meals that were delicious! Particularly the falafel, pistachio ice cream and blueberry pie.

If you want to have lots of fun in a winter wonderland with wonderful people and pups then I can’t recommend enough.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2019

This was a 50th birthday present for me as I’ve always wanted to go dog sledding. The hotel is very much an activity location and it’s dogs all the way for me having tried most of them.

We tried most of their activities and the only low was the slightly comical reindeer trip, which is really something for kids. The snowmobile and husky safaris though are the total dog’s doodahs. My only regret is that we didn’t go out with the dogs more than once. Their enthusiasm for running and their stamina is so infectious.

In February, it can be stinking cold (-30°C) but the supplied clothing works well for most activities. If you are a passenger on the husky sled, remember to layer up as even with the all in one waterproofs, it’s still cold. Guides are phenomenal and really add to every activity.

Lastly, food is outstanding. It’s simply stuff, but exceptionally well done. Wine and beer selections are excellent and not as expensive as we expected for Finland. Try the hot chocolate with the rum!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2019

Just home from 4 nights here. Looking at the photos, we are already wanting to return. The accommodation is very comfortable, clean, warm and well-designed. The staff are professional, helpful and friendly. The food is fresh, interesting and generous. The organised/guided activities such as snowmobiles and husky-sledding are a great experience with knowledgeable and patient guides, and the hotel grounds provide a safe environment for trying out cross country skiing, snow-shoeing and tobogganing. Great place!