US$342
US$140
Priceline
US$228
  • Pool
All reviewsthe pubextra towelsnight managerfront desk staffindoor poolshort drivestayed here for two nightshot tubhotel stafflarge bathroomcomfortable staya wonderful staycostcodowntownvictoriamillstreamclerk
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Good price, good service, nice room lay-out, and nice fitness machine that worked. However, it also has a couple of issues. I physically had to pull-up on the door handle for my room to be able to lock it from the inside. I also found no way to turn on the shower to let it warm up without getting sprayed by cold water.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I stayed one night on a room at the 3rd floor.

First impressions the room well organized. It appears that the room was recently updated. Hardwood flooring near the door and newer vanity in the washroom.
The bed is reasonably clean. However the top of the headboard is covered with dust.
The room has a coffee maker(only 2 tea & coffee packets) a mini fridge. You also have access to an ice maker and vending machine.

However there are many things broken in the room I was staying in. Many of the power outlets don't work. The lamp on the desk did not turn on. Coffee maker leaked water when brewing. The handle for the washroom door was broken and did not work. The curtains were damaged.

The rooms don't have good sound insulation and you can hear people walking in the hallways and the people in the rooms next door talking.

There were some complimentary coffee & tea when I woke up at 6am but when I checked out at 9 they were empty.

1  Thank Jayson L
nicksong, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Jayson L,

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway during your recent visit to Victoria and for going to the trouble of sharing with me your stay experience.
Your opinion is very valuable in helping us maintain a high level of service to guests and in ensuring that your expectations are met on each visit.

I am concerned to learn that you found your guestroom amenities were not working properly, I apologize for your inconvenience. Our Engineering team has been instructed to immediately fix it.

We do hope that in spite of your disappointment, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future so that we are able to remedy the poor impression created on this occasion.

Nick Song
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 June 2017

After much research found this hotel & delighted with the result. Very clean, well appointed, quiet & pleasant staff. Wish we could have stayed longer. Restaurant also good with great service. Away from busy city centre but easy commute & much more relaxing.

Room Tip: Whole hotel was quiet & peaceful
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stay at this hotel often for sporting events, this weekend with our lacrosse team and the hotel never disappoints .....the rooms are a good size and the beds are very comfy, the bathroom is large so your not cramped while getting ready. nice pool and hot tub and nice gym. the hotel accommodated us with an inside area to have a wrap up pizza dinner and was very accommodating when we ran out of plates. Staff are always friendly and very helpful with directions. right beside Costco....cheap dinner....and lots of fast food restaurants within blocks as well as some big box store shopping. I do not hesitate to recommend this hotel !

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for six nights and the room was great. Besides some noisy neighbors the ladt morning (using the ice machine and slamming their room door at 6am), I had a great stay. The patio and restaurant were realy good. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business