See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

A group of us decided to pop into this hotel for some drinks one evening during our stay in the local area. Upon arrival the hostess who met us seemed friendly and helpful, however service was slow. Due to the slow service when we asked if we could pay (took her about 10 minutes to bring us the bill though she walked by idly many times) we missed the last bus into Innsbruck and had to cancel our plans and return home. Though service was slow the drinks were nice and the hotel has many buses and shuttles for various areas stop outside it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Last August, 14 members of the family, including five children, lived in six rooms. Two of the rooms were family rooms with a connecting door. We spent 11 nights enjoying the very good breakfast, and we ate several times in the restaurant that offers very good meals.
The hospitality was perfect, the view spectacular the rooms are spacious and clean and the atmosphere in the place very pleasant. Every request and every wish were answered immediately.
Highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ahuvari
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights and my partner's parents who live in the area had initially viewed the hotel and booked it for us. We booked 2 rooms: One room was for my mum and the other room for my partner and I. My sister decided to stay for the first 2 nights with my mum. The manager quoted at the time of booking that once my sister left, my mum would only have to pay a single room rate. Upon checking out, we were told that it did not matter whether there was one person in the room or if there were 2. All the rooms would be charged double. Upon enquiry by my partner's parents, the hotel manager changed his story and said my sister did not check out and went on to yell at us. We had told him from the beginning that the room would only be single occupied from our third night onwards, he did not mention anything about needing to check out and even quoted the price for the single room himself. Aside from this issue, there was a lot of noise on our first night from people getting drunk in the restaurant downstairs. We are quite sure that the manager also took part in these festivities and we found it highly unprofessional that no one thought to stop the noise past 1am in the morning! If the manager is reading this may we suggest that you give the poor lady running your hotel a pay rise and that you perhaps start paying more attention to your clients!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with friends and family. The hotel room was a joke. Old, worn down..super noisy. Needs serious renovation. Bad matresses. Smelly rugs. The bathroom was so small you couldnt even turn around. No hot water during the night...hello?
The service a nightmare. Super unfriendly, arrogant and pretentious. So is the family owning this place. Far too expensive for the quality..especially the food.
Not even worth the view.
Breakfast only from 8.00 am. Probably the worst place we have ever stayed at.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank BaronessvonHase
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Superb position, family and staff very welcoming and friendly. Food in the restaurant was superbly cooked and presented. Eating on the sun terrace is highly recommended. The views from the hotel are stunning and the walk to Igls is a must. Very traditional Austrian hotel. Car hire is sensible as the village does not have a huge choice of bars/restaurants. We stayed in a room with a balcony, on arrival we found this was a shared balcony with the next room and also smokers. We will return but not to a room with a balcony.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple