Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$146
Hotels.comUS$146
PricelineUS$146
TravelocityUS$146
TripadvisorUS$146
FindHotelUS$145
All reviews the main house homemade scones courtyard room honesty bar breakfast was amazing wexford town driving range self catering honor bar short drive next morning longer stay porridge stayed two nights rosslare ferry cooked breakfast full irish
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

We stayed here for one night and in 30 years of travelling it was our best ever experience. Paul and Patricya work hard to provide a calm, relaxing and restorative environment. Dinner and breakfast were also 5 star. The Farm Walk and environment were soothing and tranquil; the kitchen garden an example of good practice and the friendly donkeys were the highlight. We’ll be back!

1  Thank Tour617585
Killiane Castle Castle, Owner at Killiane Castle Country House & Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Dear Tour617585,

Wow thank you so much for such a lovely review. We really appreciate your wonderful comments.

It was lovely having you especially that you really appreciated the farm walk, food and of course the donkeys.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your return.

Best Regards,
Paul & Patrycja.

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Very poor place. Never going back. Rooms were nice but farm walk was not being looked after. Man who owned that place was very rude next morning when we were trying to get breakfast. We had to cancel our dinner reservation because of bad lazy breakfast they provide. We paid €830 but don’t deserve the way he was spoking to us. When you walk up to castle rubbish every where and place was run down. They only looked after their front garden as all. Don’t be get tricked into it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Killiane Castle Castle, Owner at Killiane Castle Country House & Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

davkab2021,

I think you have either confused us with somewhere else or you are completely making this up. The "bad lazy breakfast" is one of the most highlighted comments from the reviews we get from our many guests. As for rubbish everywhere there is not a paper out of place and there never has been.
This review is either completely fictitious or you are someone who has a grudge against us.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

Stayed in the Archway Apartment for 3 nights, great location as my sister lives nearby , we were able to cycle. Apartment very comfy & spotless, also lovely & quiet. Enjoyed Farm Walk, cycled to Johnstown Castle ( Had not visited for a couple of years) and also discovered Forth Mountain Trails on a wet day , did a 12km walk. Will defo visit again in the future

Dear LizVaughan,

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay recently.

We are glad you enjoyed your time with us in our Self Catering apartment.

Wexford really does have a lot to offer and we are delighted you enjoyed your time here.

Best Wishes,
Paul & Patrycja

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Stayed in the lovely guest house last week the minute you drive in to the ground you now it is some thing special.we where Created by a lovely lady. Rooms are very clean the grounds have lot of things to see and do.

Went for dinner at 6pm that when things started to go down hill the man working in the restaurant was not one bit friendly he spoke to every other table in the restaurant Except my family it was so off putting the next night we Decided to get dinner else where. I don't know if it was because I have alot of tattoos or that I am from Dublin.my self and my wife felt uncomfortable asking him for any thing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Killiane Castle Castle, Owner at Killiane Castle Country House & Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear terryhW7642GT,
Thank you for leaving your review of your recent stay with us.
I am extremely sorry that you felt you were being ignored, I can assure you that it was not the case.
You were up and down so many times with your son running around that I left you in peace when you were there. I'm sorry that I did that now as it seems I got it wrong.
We are glad that you enjoyed our rooms and grounds also.
Please accept my apologies once again if you felt that way.

Regards,
Paul & Patrycja.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Just go and take it in. Everything is lovely. I have never stayed somewhere so clean, spotless. Very quite and at the same time not far from the main town. Foot golf & driving range are a 5 minute walk from the castle, parking is right outside, , food & service except, really enjoyed the stay

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Dazzler8919,
Thanks very much for your lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our cleanliness.
We hope to welcome you again at another time.

Regards,