We booked this hotel by pure luck.Off the next morning to Pembroke, Irish Ferries...Just off the main road to Rosslare. Driving down the drive was impressive, so was the welcome,, room,, breakfast,,the hotel itself...The castle tower was well worth climbing a few stairs for the view...Quirky, "You will have a cooked breakfast, and you wont miss your ferry, Irish or Stenna"
Just book it you wont regret it...John, Lucy, James...Enjoy...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History surrounds the picturesque Killiane Castle and House, warm family hospitality is its unique trade mark. Elegant, comfortable bedrooms with modern amenities, drawing room with open fire, home baking and garden produce are all designed to afford each visitor with a memorable stay. Extensive breakfast menu. Early breakfast served for ferry. Signposted on N25 Wexford/Rosslare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Killiane Castle Country House & Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killiane Castle Hotel Drinagh
- Killiane Castle Wexford
- Killiane Castle Hotel Wexford
- Killiane Castle Country House & Farm Drinagh, Wexford