Stayed in the place for 3 nights in the main building. My expectations wasnt the highest after reading about the place on Hotels and TripAdvisor. Our beds where good and the sunbeds at the pool are just as nice as anywhere else (read that both where not very good) the Suroundings are so beautiful, the garden is 3 acres just at the mountainbase. The infinitypool is nice and big. They even have a tenniscourt that we could borrow for free. The breakfast was ok. Overall a perfect place to stay in Tuscany with Only 10min drive to Pisa or Lucca and 1 hour away from Florence. I will come back to this place the next time a go to Tuscany!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VR is a splendid Renaissance villa that dominates the valley of Santa Maria del Giudice.It is an extraordinary place with beautiful panoramic views and a special serenity located less than 9km from the artistic cities of Lucca and Pisa.It is the ideal place for people who want a relaxing holiday, without giving up on visiting the normal tourist spots of northern Tuscany ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Villa Rinascimento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rinasciemento Hotel Lucca
- Hotel Villa Rinascimento Santa Maria Del Giudice, Province Of Lucca, Italy