We spent 1 week at villa Rinascimento and enjoyed our holiday. We had a room in the annex building which was spacious and clean. The beds where below standard and the room was a bit noisy ( could hear neighbours) but nothing a set of ear plugs cant fix.
Food in restaurant was ok, breakfast was ok but quite simple.
1 of the neigbours of the hotel has an annoying dog which barks all day long, sad for the dog and for the hotel guests who want to relax at the pool.
Location nice, short drive to go to Pisa and Lucca or the beach.
All in all it was not expensive so value for money was good, enjoyed our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VR is a splendid Renaissance villa that dominates the valley of Santa Maria del Giudice.It is an extraordinary place with beautiful panoramic views and a special serenity located less than 9km from the artistic cities of Lucca and Pisa.It is the ideal place for people who want a relaxing holiday, without giving up on visiting the normal tourist spots of northern Tuscany ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Villa Rinascimento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rinasciemento Hotel Lucca
- Hotel Villa Rinascimento Santa Maria Del Giudice, Province Of Lucca, Italy