“Best Indian restaurant ”
Review of Bengal Tiger Lily

Bengal Tiger Lily
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bengal Tiger Lily Restaurant is situated just off the Monks Heath Cross roads and is conveniently centered between Alderley Edge, Macclesfield, Knutsford and Congleton. A warm and friendly hospitality awaits you, where the emphasis is on the customer and their enjoyment, in stylish contemporary surroundings and relaxing ambiance.Whether your taste is more subtlety in the spicing or you want to experience delectable authentic cuisine. Indulge your taste buds with our Chef’s specialty dishes, combining the very best of flavorsome Indian cooking, with exotic spices and specially sourced ingredients.Our extensive wine list, too, has been assembled offering a range of fruit driven, generously-flavored choices, which are not overwhelmed by Indian cuisine. Moreover, what ever the occasion, The Bengal Tiger Lily is ideal for your parties and celebrations (we love a party!). Large round tables are a permanent feature along with convenient parking facility.
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I visited this place last Sunday with my friends the restaurant was quiet busy when we entered.the manager took my order after half an hour then food came on time fresh food well prepared and very delicious however we'r not satisfied for their service it was very poor.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Last weekend I made an order to takeout. The food was good and well prepared. When I ordered the food the man I was speaking with wasn’t very good at communicating with me, however the service is good.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I pass here most days and this was only my 3rd visit.

It doesn't look much from the outside but it's immaculate inside.

We arrived early and the manager was friendly, welcoming and attentive.

The food was absolutely delicious, really could not fault anything. There was an extra dish with the poppadoms and the manager went out of his way to explain the nature of this accompaniment, a little hot but very tasty and it was. The chutneys were all of a good quality.

I wouldn't normally mention the wash rooms but in Indian restaurants they can often be basic whereas here they're splendid.

2  Thank RazzyBthefirst
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely A* tasty fresh food well prepared best Indian I have had in a very long time , a wide selection of dishes.not the cheapest but great variety and quality food and service both excellent.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We had a takeaway and to be honest the curry, although tasted as it should you could count tbe pieces of chicken on one hand - i could however the sauce - there is just to much - the five pieces of chicken were swimming in it and this isnt the first time - tbh i wont bother again - we want something for our money not a bowl full of sauce and token pieces of meat - may as well get a jar from tesco and make our own

1  Thank 33Annie4343