This was our second visit to muribeach cottages, this time we brought my parents and it didn't disappoint. The location is excellent, Gwen, Diya and Jojo welcoming and their genuine extra touches make the experience even better such as Jojo opening coconuts for us to try. We snorkelled, kayaked, swam all on our doorstep. Restaurants and cafes close enough to walk but cottages still feel private and muri night market were a good experience. No tv helped us to relax properly, plenty of books available to read..... perfect. This self catering accomodation is great value and We will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer no TV, just stars above, beaches to comb, waves to observe, books to read, geckos to name (and not feed), gardens to relax in and sunrises to admire ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Muri Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muri Beach Cottages Hotel Muri
- Muri Beach Cottages Rarotonga, Cook Islands